Enoc, Eduard models offer an excellent 1/48 Su-22 limited edition model kit with lots of stencils and the instruction sheet for it is available for download in PDF here: http://www.eduard.com/store/Eduard/Plastic-kits/Limited-edition/Aircraft/1-48/Su-22-Su-17M-3-1-48.html

May be it will be possible to use the instruction sheet plus the model kit decal sheet as a guide for the stencil placement and similar-looking stencils can be taken from the profiles published for the Su-27 and MiG-29 at the link in my previous post.

A good view of the decla sheet is available here: http://www.internetmodeler.com/artman/publish/flaviation/Eduard-1-48-Su-22-Su-17M3-Fitter.php

I think you will come up with a very convincing, if not perfect, result. Hope that helps a little.

Svetlin I thin me and martin are going to add those yes! Also the basic RK-54 pylon is going to get some high poly love too! The plane is still very much WIP!

Here is an ingame picture of both the front and rear gear done:

gallery_19311_669_183224.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!! Exceptional work Centurion!!

Enoc, Eduard models offer an excellent 1/48 Su-22 limited edition model kit with lots of stencils and the instruction sheet for it is available for download in PDF here: http://www.eduard.com/store/Eduard/Plastic-kits/Limited-edition/Aircraft/1-48/Su-22-Su-17M-3-1-48.html

May be it will be possible to use the instruction sheet plus the model kit decal sheet as a guide for the stencil placement and similar-looking stencils can be taken from the profiles published for the Su-27 and MiG-29 at the link in my previous post.

A good view of the decla sheet is available here: http://www.internetmodeler.com/artman/publish/flaviation/Eduard-1-48-Su-22-Su-17M3-Fitter.php

I think you will come up with a very convincing, if not perfect, result. Hope that helps a little.

Zotz Decals has got an 1/32 Decal sheet, which I have....

Have I sended it to you Enoc?

BTW, the SU-27 Decals Svetlin was refering to, i maybe can get in a very high rez Quality!!!

Edited by Soulfreak

On the pylons, can anyone find any detailed schematics of the RK-54 and other needed pylons? So far no dice for me, I have excellent ref pics though

Zotz Decals has got an 1/32 Decal sheet, which I have....

Have I sended it to you Enoc?

BTW, the SU-27 Decals Svetlin was refering to, i maybe can get in a very high rez Quality!!!

Nop, Carlo, i don´t have them, and about the Flanker ones it would be nice to have them too, so i can add them to the template i have too.

Ah, i now know why. haven´t scanned them yet.

Will do over the weekend and forward them to you!

You will not believe it but I am also  :biggrin:

The stuff that needs to be done are new pylons and the usual ini work

Do you thing the drawings at airwar.ru will help for the pylons? Do you need more reference material?

I can try to squeeze in some pylon time for the Su-20 next week, finally on summer vacation but the missus will be working so I can have a couple of weekdays to myself before leaving for sunny Cyprus on the 29th. Unless ofcourse you were wanting/planning to do those Martin?