Wrench

If a Re-mod still has problems...

would you all still want it???

In this case, I speak of the Whirlwind. I've got things 'mostly' dialed in, but on take-off gives this odd hiccup/bounce, and you hear the 'crashing sound (crumpling metal). HUD De-bug shows 'no damage'; but have no idea what could be causing it. It's annoying, but not a real show-stopper.

Of course, the FM ain't perfect and some small shadow artifacts -that one dosen't see if one STAYS in the cockpit where one belongs.... :biggrin:

Of course, whence re-released, it will allow other Ini Dancers to look it over and fix what I missed (which is, I assure, you sometimes a LOT!)

Also in the works are slight revamps of the B-26 and G3M Nell. Again, as bombers they should be left under AI control.

The Marauder only has 1 nose art .. unless someone can point me to squadron specifc REALLY GOOD AND CLEAR photos -preferbly in color. Still need to do serial numbers...

• Like 1

I tend to think you do the vast majority of the work to get these birds flying in SF2. I have never minded a few issues with a plane. If I cant fix them, someone usually does. So I say release when you are ready freddy, I'll download it. :biggrin:

Wrench, I had the same problem with the Po-2 (that the KAW team has not upload yet after the FM was finished months ago ....). The problem was in the missplaced extent positions and collision points. Use the ruler tool to correct this and tell me.

I think all your stuff looks great and appreciate the time and effort that goes into all your projects. :biggrin:

Wrench; Open the Whirlwind_DATA.ini and search for ... (3 periods),

[LeftWing]

CDLAlphaTableData=49.000,36.000,25.000,16.000,9.000,4.000,1.000,0.000, ***1...000,*** 4.000,9.000,16.000,25.000,36.000,49.000

[RightWing]

CDLAlphaTableData=49.000,36.000,25.000,16.000,9.000,4.000,1.000,0.000, ***1...000*** , 4.000,9.000,16.000,25.000,36.000,49.000

And there are alot more in the tabels. :biggrin: Fly,s much nicer now.

Edited by RAVEN

I agree Wrench when you are ready post it for download. You spend so much time, energy and talent to bring us some great mods and terrains. Maybe we can help after it is posted and you can approve the revisions.

thanks flamout!

I always add this to all the readme... "FM need work by experts"

I have NO problems with folks fixing stuff uploading said fixes!! ... one of the LEAST things I am, is a FM guy!!

Raven: the FM I using on Whirly is "llosly" based off the Mossi. (meaning: hack job copy/paste of the relevant data sections)

Sorry Wrench, I was looking at the FM that came with it, and I removed the ... (2 of each of 3 periods) from the FM . I did recalculate the EmptyInertia if you want the data?

EmptyMass=3777.00

EmptyInertia=11694.21,10837.79,21159.81