the EAW Euro semi-overhaul is proceeding apace.

However, it WILL still use the "BN" series tiles. At some point in the future I DO plan to remake it completley with the stock germany tiles, so stary's 4 seasons can be used.

But that is an exceedingly long term project

so, just to give you a taste of what comeing...here be some screenie test shots of various places...(hud debug is on, so you see 'where'

also, lets see how good some of you are at iding 'types' of bridges, and WHY it has over-tall vertical supports

edit: also, in the UK, you can go as far north as York

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1

before anyone gets tooo excieted, I should mention the barrage ballons are NOT a destroyable item.

why? These are standard terrain objects, am I right?

not that it's any way a showstopper, GREAT it's finally going to be available again Kev! thanks for all your work :clapping:

what's really weird, is how the south bank of the Thames looks like its sloping; let me assure you, the ENTIRE city of London is flat! (it's the largest region I've ever flattened in the TE -- a circle 22km in diameter!!!) Has to be an optical delusion of the water itslef

well, I think I've got the UK finished ... now off the major targets on The Continent ... Hamburg is drving me NUTS!!! :crazy:

• Like 1

progress report...

it looks like, unless something major happens, that the terrainshould be out sometime next week.

right now, I'm just final testing and fine tuning the movements ini, for truck and ship routes. ....

• Like 1

Great news, Wrench. Thank you for all your hard work.