Fictional F-20 B Skins

F-20B skins for Veltro 2K's F-20B. I made these some time back but then the Model disappeared. Well it’s coming back according to Kevin and here are the skins I made.

So firstly you must have the F-20B, just extract the skin folders to the F-20B folder and the Decals to the decal folder.

Note some skins have no Squadron markings, feel free to add some.

Thanks to Veltro and ThirdWire and Combat Ace.

You may mode your brains out with these skins if you want, you do not need my permission to re-upload but they can only be used as freeware OK.

Do you have the RNZAF Euro 1 camo for the A model?

is that overall green? should be in the A pak. if camo, no. BUT...

the templates are in the pak!! :biggrin:

Hay Wrench, no I already have the Green one. He has done a RNZAF Euro 1 camo for the B in this upload, I though there may have been an 'A' pack in the works with one before I changed the 'B' one to fit the 'A'

Well I am sort of getting around to doing a RNZAF Euro A skin and IAF A Desert skin but have been quite busy in the real world. Plus it's not that hard to chang over from memory.