Added an Sd.Kfz. 251 ausf. D Half-track to my site. It comes with two skins. The rear MG 34 is
functional for air-defense.

Also added a Tan/Desert skin to the M4A3(75)W tank.

SdKfz-251D.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

The news reached me today, that Dutch internet provider Ziggo will close down all the webspace on their servers in april. That includes the webspace from provider Quicknet that was taken over by Ziggo years ago. Point being: My site!  It is a bit sad because IMHO such webspaces were a good thing for free speech on the net.  I will try to find an alternative place to host the same things in the same way. But the original address will definitely become unreachable in about a month.

Edit: The pages also remain here, though I don't know which files they mirrored:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190720112211if_/http://members.quicknet.nl/lm.broers/index.htm

Edited by gerwin
  • Sad 2

can't you upload some things here???

Yeah I know that is always an option, and I appreciate it. I do/did that for some files like skins. But my preference was to keep the things that took much time and effort on a place of myself. I will see how it goes. Just wanted to give a heads up on this as early as possible.

About the Internet archive mirror. I added the files that they missed, so everything is mirrored there now. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Dear Pilots!

Today’s Developer Diary is a continuation of last weeks with more pictures of the upcoming ME 410 release, this time of the very cool looking cockpit along with more images of airfields on the Normandy map.

The ME 410 is the last of the player flyable aircraft from the Normandy plane-set to be released and the cockpit proved to be a challenge to create, especially with its unique defensive armament arrangement and complicated gunner controls. However, our modeling and engineering teams have once again created an amazing combat experience for IL-2 pilots. The ME 410 will enter beta testing very soon and testers can put it through its paces. We’re almost there Hornisse fans!

A fun fact about the Normandy map is that there are 100 airfields total when you combine the airfields in southern England and Normandy regions. These pics are just a few. 

Work on the Normandy map, Normandy Career and remaining vehicles and ships continue full throttle as we march to release in the coming weeks.

And just a reminder that BON still has it’s Early Access discount, but time is getting short. If you have not already purchased it, now is a great time to pull the trigger.

Enjoy!

The Sturmovik Team
    • By VonBeerhofen
      Lots of holes in the ground in our bombing raids in the EAW Launchpad, smoke too and absolute panic on the ground!

VonBeerhofen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..