Sign in to follow this  
silent one

f111 arestor hook goes wrong way

the arestor hook on the f111 goes the wrong way, into the plane not down. I remember seeing the fix at simhq f111 download thread. cant open that thread now , says it doesnt exist :blink:

the fix had said alter something from 30 to -30 or vis versa, but I cant remember what was to be altered or where it is. any one help?

Edited by silent one

I did a search over there, it found what I was looking for, but when I clicked the thread,

it said the same, doesn't exist. Fut the wuck?

And consider this a bump for the `Vark team, as I never even knew this happened.

Nor cared, actually... :dntknw:

Got me, why do you need the hook anyway? F-111's we have were not carrier capable.

the arestor hook on the f111 goes the wrong way, into the plane not down. I remember seeing the fix at simhq f111 download thread. cant open that thread now , says it doesnt exist  :blink:

the fix had said alter something from 30  to -30 or vis versa,  but I cant remember what was to be altered or where it is. any one help?

goto teh arrestor hook data in the data ini..

and swap the rotation...

ie.. is it says

MaxDeflection= -64, change it to: MaxDeflection = 64 etc etc

but its uselsess with no carrier....

I know its useless. but it looks cool  :cool:

LOL :lol: