Sign in to follow this  
blackwasp73

the A SKunk team can kiss my ***

far as im consered SKUNK team can kiss my ass there web leader is a smak tard and has banned me form the site that i use to have access to so now i QUIT not that anyone cares im not doing any more skinning editing moding all files on my PC are deleted so time to close the shop i just dont care anymore this will be my last post  call me a virus will he bah piss off mate enjoy what files i have uploaded casue there wont be any more form here on out again not that anyone cares prolly think good rideness seeing how i cant spell for beans.

so incloseing just incase you arnt fallowing im done srry to have wasted your time in reading this and also sorry to the member that wanted a sertan aircraft skinned that was only avlable at skunks just isnt going to happen.

pice out all <S>

man your popularity will skyrocket at DATs site now...

• Like 1

I recommend you reconsider when you have calmed down.  After all, where else are you going to go? 

Our community, like all communities, has insensitive people that are in the neighborhood. 

Keep in mind that we're all here for fun.

• Like 1

Wow Jug ! Lifetime member logo is pretty nice !

I recommend you reconsider when you have calmed down.  After all, where else are you going to go? 

Our community, like all communities, has insensitive people that are in the neighborhood. 

Keep in mind that we're all here for fun.

you are right JUG

as someone who's been banned from DAT some time in the past but is again there with his files used in their installs, and thus has an experience, all I can say: Being humble, apologizing and asking politely does wonders, Capun is a good man

and it's not like we have dozens of SF2 related sites around...

Ok then lets move along....