Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Good idea............

A man targeted by marketing companies is making money from cold calls with his own premium-rate phone number.

In November 2011 Lee Beaumont paid £10 plus VAT to set up his personal 0871 line - so to call him now costs 10p, from which he receives 7p.

The Leeds businessman told BBC Radio 4's You and Yours programme that the premium line had so far made £300.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23869462

I wonder if I can do that in America. Also along these lines something else you might like to do I got this idea watching a show of Strek Trek with the Ferangi entering a home. They charge admission to entering a home when a guest comes over. I like that idea. People stop by they pay you a few bucks for entering your house. So know you're making money off the phone calls and entry.

I really want to do this so when the tele marketers call it will actually pay off. Shoot I'd give my number out to every last add company out there and let them call me all they want too (might set up a seperate line and set that sucker to ring on silent or something.)

Thanks for sharing that I can make a killing doing that.

Remember all that appears to be too good to be true, is not. 

• Like 1