Dave

DCS 70% Off On Steam Daily Deal

Hey Dave, is there a DCS community like Combatace that has mods and especially campaigns for it. I loved Lock On and Flamming cliffs but found campaigns to be to short for my taste. I presume there is but I am lazy to search...

I would have hoped you were already here. :dntknw:

If not we're doing something wrong. :this:

I mean besides Combat Ace... I see only one campaign released in last five years so i was wondering is there any other community out here...

Edited by hrc

If there is and they aren't posting their work here ... well in the native tongue, "big chief'ums need have a powwow, ugg."

The first place I would look is ED's own site at the user files link: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/

From stick config files to SP and MP missions and campaigns to skins and mods, all are available there. It's amazing that ED is really the first sim maker to offer this on their own site. 777 has something similar for ROF, but it's more limited in scope.

There are also fan sites out there like us, I think lockonfiles.com was the big one for a long time, but I've not been there in ages or many other places for that matter so I can't say for certain.

• Like 1

Damn you STEAM and your amazing sales! Guess with this and ARMA3 going live thats my weekend gone now :grin:

Maybe not - All my DLC's are knackered :sad: I can play the stock DCS World (SU-25T) but none of the DLC's I bought work, they all crash DCS back to the debriefing screen with "Can not open debrief" message and the Steam forums are full of people with the same issue.

Edited by ianh755

Found the cause - If you select "Game" Flight and "Game" Avionics it causes the crash. Deselecting one or the other has allowed everything to work except the A-10C which still crashes when in-game and pressing F2.

Such a shame that this is stopping me play what looks like a really good game :sad: