Sign in to follow this  
Jug

American football rivalry weekend

My college team, Auburn University, is coming from nowhere to end it's regular American football season at the Iron Bowl classic in Auburn, Alabama.  They are 10-1, rated #4 in the nation, and were expected to win, maybe, six games this year.  Riding high this week because, deep in my heart, I expect the University of Alabama's team to whip my boys quite thoroughly.  As I have said before, hope does spring eternal.

• Like 1

Could be, but it IS the Iron Bowl, so throw the records out the window....Have not been to one since '03, and in fact lost the entire state and my right to say "War Eagle" in the divorce settlement. SO, I guess it's back to being a UGA fan....

good luck to them, I have had three Auburn alums as teammates and they were some of the best I have played with or against.

Edited by whiteknight06604

That ending was the most epic I have EVER seen. We were like screaming at the tv for Davis to run. Amazing, just amazing.

Actually saw my 64 year old wife do a back flip in the sports bar near Crystal City, VA, where Auburn fans gathered for the Iron Bowl.  She is not in the hospital, but I am working on getting her head examined.  Is this why we watch college football or what?  34-28  War Eagle!!!!!!

That game will go down in history as one of the best college or pro games ever played! I am glad I watched it. Also, I despise UA......

Edited by CrazyhorseB34

Bama has been, is, and will be a good football school.  Auburn is just better this year. 

The Jug is headed to Pasadena to see if we can hang with the Semiholes!!!!