Sign in to follow this  
Wilches

I know it´s BETA but...

...anyone already makes the DAT´s new 109F working? They seat flat over the runway and explodes soon after the first seconds. Is there any cure for that?

It seams that the whole 109 serie is to be released by A-Team. Now we already got the 109F-1/F-2/F-2Trop/F-4/F-4Trop/G-2/G-2Trop/G-4/G-4R6 and G-6early. I think there´s more to come but they´re unusable until a proper FM arise. That´s sad...

Well then, tell them that. Otherwise, it amounts to nothing more than whining, as opposed to taking the intelligent next step. Need I mention what should be quite obvious?

Edited by Fubar512

If you are talking about the f-4 trop, check out their forums. There is a fix outlined on the product announcement page. A few data.ini edits and it flys just fine.

Please my dear Admin - close this topic. I have to think twice before writing. My bad! Sorry all.