Sign in to follow this  
Tomcat18

TMF Tomcat Superpack problems

Hello. I recently downloaded strike fighters 2 Europe along with the TMF superpack (V1.20). I am having issues with the weapons and cockpit. My VDI display appears as a white blank and I cannot use the radar or equip the AIM-54's (only sidewinder's and sparrow's) in the load out screen. Is there a way to fix these issues without downloading sf2:na? Or did I just make a mistake when adding the files to my game? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Tomcat18

Hello Spectre ? Can you tell me if will be possible to see some improvements on TMF Tomcat after the up-date 1.21 ?

I hope in some improvements or skins pack also for TW F-14A(77) ... thanks and regards .. Antonio

OK, this seems to be a problem with WinXP.  Having both a TCS and VDI on the same mesh doesn't jive well with that operating system.  Don't know if it's the version of DirectX or what, but you aren't the only one with this issue.  I think we need to make an XP-friendly version of the jet which only has the VDI and no TCS.  The radar might be having the same issue.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sabre1BR
      Hello, good evening people.
      I was back at playing the game after a while and it keeps crashing on me, especially during the campaign.
      I'm not sure what causes it, but it happens always after i order my wingmen to attack something (my target or not), seemingly happening after they lock onto something.
      I'm currently patching the game through all the official patches (Merged, June 2012 as of now - but going through July 2013 as i'm writing this)
      I'll keep updating this topic as i go on, but if there is no way fixing it by patching, is there something i can do (compat mode, messing around with .cfg, whatever) to correct it?
    • By trotski00
      UH-1H (EUROPE) errata
      View File CORRECTIONS FOR THE BUNDESGRENZCHUTZ HUEY
      EUROPE HUEYS
      Thanks to Shaolin for bringing it to my attention, it was a spelling error , so I have made a new decal , and updated the relevant .INI files to reflect the change . Download, and just drop the files into the UH-1H ( EUROPE) folder, and allow the over write, you all know the drill ( I hope ) so, again thanks to Shaolin for pointing this error out. Without input from you guys, errors cannot be corrected so keep up the good work as I appreciate it greatly
      Submitter trotski00 Submitted 02/12/2021 Category Other Origin  
    • By trotski00
      CORRECTIONS FOR THE BUNDESGRENZCHUTZ HUEY
      EUROPE HUEYS
      Thanks to Shaolin for bringing it to my attention, it was a spelling error , so I have made a new decal , and updated the relevant .INI files to reflect the change . Download, and just drop the files into the UH-1H ( EUROPE) folder, and allow the over write, you all know the drill ( I hope ) so, again thanks to Shaolin for pointing this error out. Without input from you guys, errors cannot be corrected so keep up the good work as I appreciate it greatly
    • By trotski00

View File UH-1H (EUROPE)
      A MEZE OF HUEYS
      EUROPEAN UH-1H HUEYS

The final large pack of hueys, all these are european birds, consisting of the following.  Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina ( slick and medevac ), Bosnian and Croatian Federation ( slick and medevac ), Germany Heer and Bundesgrenschutze, Greece, Italy, Macedonia ( slick and medevac ) Spain Army and Air Force, and finally a Turkish example.
      Unfortunately , except for a few noteworthy exceptions, most European Hueys seem to be good old green, so there are not a huge amount of variety in this selection pop pickers !! However even the mundane is still useful ! I have dispensed with the 2 separate DATA.INI files in this pack, as it was a bit pointless, so the cargo nets ARE already available on these birds. everything else is there as per my previous uploads. So as before, if anything is missing, broken, or anything, please feel free to message me as ever.
      I shall be doing probably one more pack, which will be Vietnam slanted, so if you like your dose of Fortunate Son, watch this space.
      Again a big shout to Yakarov79 for the original Huey model

Finally, as always ENJOY 
      Submitter trotski00 Submitted 02/11/2021 Category Other Origin  
    • By trotski00
      A MEZE OF HUEYS
      EUROPEAN UH-1H HUEYS

The final large pack of hueys, all these are european birds, consisting of the following.  Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina ( slick and medevac ), Bosnian and Croatian Federation ( slick and medevac ), Germany Heer and Bundesgrenschutze, Greece, Italy, Macedonia ( slick and medevac ) Spain Army and Air Force, and finally a Turkish example.
      Unfortunately , except for a few noteworthy exceptions, most European Hueys seem to be good old green, so there are not a huge amount of variety in this selection pop pickers !! However even the mundane is still useful ! I have dispensed with the 2 separate DATA.INI files in this pack, as it was a bit pointless, so the cargo nets ARE already available on these birds. everything else is there as per my previous uploads. So as before, if anything is missing, broken, or anything, please feel free to message me as ever.
      I shall be doing probably one more pack, which will be Vietnam slanted, so if you like your dose of Fortunate Son, watch this space.
      Again a big shout to Yakarov79 for the original Huey model

Finally, as always ENJOY 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..