Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

KPAF Air Demo 2014

DPRK tactic is to keep those Frescos, Badgers and Fishbeds in flying condition a little bit longer and then they are going to sell them to foreign private collectors for untold millions, since the older they are more expensive they get... :), and then they'll buy the finest Russian/Chinese planes and blow the wretched capitalist dogs to smithereens.

Edited by hrc

I knew there must have been some kind of plan!

was shocked to see an IL-28 landing - and also a silver MiG-23ML 

Never in the history of mankind was ONE asshole applauded by so many for so little.......

I especially liked the AN2 biplane strikefighter......

• Like 1

Well, even with air-guerilla tactics, they won't last long, considering the huge generation and capabilities gap. 
Either these poor pilots aren't told the truth about the ennemy's capability and are training for 1970's air warfare, either they have balls of steel. 

To be honest, I think that even our TFFS 544 meters concrete runway, which has not been maintained for nearly 40 years is less bumpy than this one... poor suspensions.