Peugeot205

Operation el Dorado Canyon and Gulf of Sidra Incidents

Installation: SF2 full merged

Path: D:\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 El Dorado

Problem: Airplanes expolding inside carriers upon loading the mission in campaign

Campaign working: Yes

Air unit of the campaign: All of them

Plane used by the air unit: All of them

Any clue?. I guess something with carrier's ini. but not sure exactly what...

In which carriers are you having troubles?

In which carriers are you having troubles?

It happens with USS Saratoga and USS Coral Sea. Instead on Saratoga I get placed inside USS South Carolina, and instead on Coral Sea I get placed inside USS California upon loading, and thus exploding.

Also, what SF2 title .exe shoud I use to create the copy for the mod file for this campaign? Or it doesn't matter at all?

Edited by hrc

It happens with USS Saratoga and USS Coral Sea. Instead on Saratoga I get placed inside USS South Carolina, and instead on Coral Sea I get placed inside USS California upon loading, and thus exploding.

Also, what SF2 title .exe shoud I use to create the copy for the mod file for this campaign? Or it doesn't matter at all?

Extrange. Send me a copy of the campaign files in a PM.

The .exe shouldn't matter as long as you have SF2NA-

Extrange. Send me a copy of the campaign files in a PM.

I can't. Even when zipped, campaign file is  too big for PM to send it (4MB is the limit). Perhaps on your e-mail...

Awesome mod and at first it seems to work just fine, but:

Installation you have: SF2 +NA+E+V

Path: D/SFII (custom folder) - mod folder: C/Users/Local/Saved Games/Third Wire/Eldorado Canyon & Gulf of Sidra Incident

Type of problem: Libyan MiGs and SUs both  don't have the engine sounds  and neither an aferburner visible ( MiG regained its sound after I moved some MiG engine sounds from other folders into the mod sound folder) and SU somehow engaged visible afterburner effect, but niether engine nor afterburner sounds are present)

Campaign working (YES/NO): flew a CAP mission over Tripoli with a F/A-18 Hornet (Wildcats sqdn?), received ground fire and a mission was accounted as successful although the Tomcats did the job, returned to the carrier, landed and on exiting the mission the game crashed to desktop

Air unit of the campaign: Wildcats sqdn?

Plane used by the air unit F/A-18 Hornet

Any thoughts? Eager to play it. Thanks a lot for that.