In the last pic you can see a floating object above the bridge, that Thing has no connection to the rest of the ship

Where?  :blind: I was joking , nah it is solved , no problem.

14910627922_c8e3c8ed4e_b.jpg

Edited by FRPignon

Silly questions, do you need some 3D help? Adding parts, working out details and stuff like this?

Have you asked Whiteboysamurai? Our Shipguru?

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Silly questions, do you need some 3D help? Adding parts, working out details and stuff like this?

Have you asked Whiteboysamurai? Our Shipguru?

Probably, but not in this Midway Class SCB-110 version.

I did not contact Whiteboysamurai yet because we are working on the Suffren class frigates. So once the Suffren is done I may contact him to finich these carriers. However I would say that the 98% of the 3D work is done.

I like your carriers alot! Realy love those early ones!

I would set the 98% to 80% build some small cars and lorrys for the deck, add some details to the island and check the mapping of the side of the flightdeck. Thats just my idea.

Pls dont take it personal when I am writing those words, im from a country where it is common to discuss things from both sides, the good and the improvable side. Americans has always some problems with the german "Gründlichkeit" :big_boss:

FRP...... a million thank you's! while carriers are about hte most proliferate ships in the download section, a free Midway class has been sorely missing from here. looking forward to the release.  gotta get the rest of the airwing set for Rosie's last cruise now (F-4Ns are already skinned for that)

Having the 3d max file, is there any chance of seeing proper 3d crew around the deck?