Sign in to follow this  
Marat

Game display problem

Dear friends!

Can you help me with this issue? I use WoE. There is a problem of the game display (please see the images). Actually the picture dissapears and another picture of the "rainbow" appears in the game and the game stops to be controllable - nothing can be done with the game except quiting the game. This problem appeared when I downloaded NATO FIGHTERS 1, 2, 3 and 4 and one other update. Or the cabin becomes black, or the land becomes black, the same black squares appear in the map. In fact I have good graphic card NVidia GeForce 635M with the up-to-date drivers and latest DirectX, my laptop performance is rather high - there are no problems with more heavier and complex games like FIFA 2013, F1, Battlefield 2 etc. The laptop runs these games without any problem. This problem persists only with WoE! What is the problem and what can be done to remove the same and enjoy this fantastic game?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Kindest regards,

Marat

post-83886-0-77490700-1407944066_thumb.jpg

post-83886-0-61732500-1407944077_thumb.jpg

post-83886-0-04659300-1407944094_thumb.jpg

post-83886-0-96621500-1407944107_thumb.jpg

post-83886-0-44452800-1407944119_thumb.jpg

So it was fine before you added the mod?

Was your version of WOE at the correct patch level for the mod?

Did you back up the entire folder structure before installing the Mod in case it went like this?

Hi! Thank you for your reply!

Yes, it was fine before I installed patch of 2008 as far as I remember. No, I didn't backup the entire folder structure before installing the mod, I just downloaded and installed the 2008 patch, NATO Fighters 1, 2, 3, 4 and then this problem occured

You need to install the latest version of DirectX 9.0, even if you're running DX 10 or later.

Hi, many thanks for your reply! I have downloaded and installed DirectX 9.0, my system says that it is already up to date and no need to update it. There's another DirectX 10 and 11 - probabply they will help? Any need to install DirectX 10 or 11?

I have updated DirectX 9.0 and then installed DirectX 11, but the problem is steel there. Do not understand what and where is the problem

Can anybody help and send me the required latest version of DirectX 9.0??? I would like to remove this problem and enjoy the game! please help)))

You could try a clean, separate install of WoE.  If that works, try installing the 2008 update. Check to see if it works.

Then add one mod at a time and run the game after each mod to see if you can determine which mod is messing up your video.

Hi! many thanks for your reply! Yeah, the clean mod was ok! The problem appeared only after installing the 2008 update. I will try the way of determination of the mod causing this problem the way you mentioned. It will take of course sometime. I thought (as I was told) that the problem cound be with DirectX 9.0. When tried to install the same, it was mentioned that I use the final version and no need to update it. Then I installed DirectX 11 but the problem wad not resolved. I will try to find the mod causing the problem by a separate WoE. Again, many thanks for your help!