Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Sikorsky S-97 RAIDER Unveiled

I'm not sure that Stealth Blackhawk was built to be widely operated. I may be wrong but I think it should be considered as a kind of field upgrade, designed to improve Blackhawk abilities to perform one particular task like entering Pakistan airspace to drop soldiers during Operation Neptune Spear. I don't think it will be deployed as a service workhorse for armed forces.

I dont think that it will be taken into the US Army. The reason is the agreement between USAF and Army, that all air vehicles which can reach a certain speed have to be operate by the USAF and not by the Army. The Cheyenne design was more or less similar and was finaly sacrificed, because the resistance of the USAF lobby was to hard.

looks interesting... I wonder how it really performs, would really like to see a flight video of it... :)