Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

The things you find...

when looking for something else

Was trying a find an aircraft mod for Dave, when I stumbled on this little, exceedingly unfinished gem

IIRC, it is/was by Alexs? (sp??), but was never completed for KAW.  Can someone confirm this, and Is there a way to get in contact with him about.

Oddly enough, going through the aircraft's folders, the Max file was included! It needs MAJOR amounts of work, as things are hanging all over the place, or just not there! It also collapses on the runway, so major data ini (along with the 3d work) is needed. Had to 'start in the air' just to see the bird!

So, anyone know the story on this Tornado (RB-45C). If we can contact him?

thanks!

• Like 3

That's funny you found that Kevin because I just found it too in my install and was wondering if someone could finish it.

• Like 1

never did find the other Invader, though

What about the "new" Sea Fury for KAW? Is hidden someplace else, I think...

yup, that was never finished either. and without the MAX files, we can't.

yup, that was never finished either. and without the MAX files, we can't.

I thought the "New" Sea Fury model was very good and just needed skins. Could you elaborate a bit?

canopy doesn't open and wings don't fold, vital (but not a real deal breaker -- as Simon's old doesn't either) for carrier parking. Skins need minor tweeking, in particular on the spinner, but that's comparatively easy.

decals need position plotting, other minor adjustments and such

• Like 1

canopy doesn't open and wings don't fold, vital (but not a real deal breaker -- as Simon's old doesn't either) for carrier parking. Skins need minor tweeking, in particular on the spinner, but that's comparatively easy.

decals need position plotting, other minor adjustments and such

I thought I got the wing fold working. Not sure about the canopy. I'm away from home at the moment but will look into it when I get back.

That's be great!!! I can fix the skin and decals

Fantastic! As far as I remember, the new Sea Fury model was one of the best prop plane yet done for SF!!!