Sign in to follow this  
beachav8r

AV-8B Harrier II campaigns?

Just wondering if anyone has the definitive list of campaigns that feature the AV-8B? I know it can be flown in ODS. I don't currently have NATO Fighters installed, but I *think* I recall it being able to be flown in that package as well. Are there any other campaigns? I'd love to fly a somewhat possibly realistic campaign in the Middle East (Syria? Libya? Iran?) or I'm up for suggestions. If not, I can do Europe or ODS..but I was just wondering what the possibilities are.

Regards!

BeachAV8R

Hey Beach do you need one made? Also do you have the Campaign Editor DLC? There you can inject the Harrier anywhere you want. 

beachav8r:

Here are the ones I know about:

- NATO Fighters 5

- Op Desert Storm

- Op Darius

- SF2NA Expansion Pack

There are undoubtedly others.

Eric Howes

Those are good to know.

Dave - no..I don't need anything custom made, don't want to make any work for anyone when there are already existing stuff out there that will suffice. Thank you for the offer though.. <g>

BeachAV8R

11 GIGS! <gulp> Time to renew the membership..LOL..!

BeachAV8R