I have a couple of MANPADs installed, the Sa-14 and Sa-18, but I've never seen those firing, neither to me or against AI, so my question is, do we have any MANPAd that rally shoot against passing aircraft?

My MANPADS work fine, the SA-18 gets me all the time.

Could be a data.ini issue, make sure each launcher's "data.ini" file has the proper missiles listed. Make sure the missiles listed in the data.ini file match those in your objects/weapons folder

Sorry to interject....

Make sure the timeframe in which you are flying matches the ini's for the missiles and launchers.

Good Luck.

I can help with that.

All red Inf-SAM have been updated (Blue in progress) regarding ballistics and seekers.

The non-launching bug is caused by  the  SHOWMISSILES  entry, which must be TRUE.  HIdden missiles won't launch... its a bug introduced with an SF2NA version as much as I know. I use Jul 2012 and I have it...

For a quick fix, modify the showmissiles entry, and they will launch. Early (especially Rear60) missiles will be still unusable, but at least they will be fired. Further improvements will be release with next Red Side Standard.

3D models also needed a fix, because of the missiles shown were misplaced.

Edited by Snailman

It seems that my data was mispelled, now they fire and track properly. Thanks!

Snailman can't wait to install your pack.