ShrikeHawk

Searching For Centauro and Sagittario

I see links for both planes but the downloads aren't there. Does anyone have them?

the Re-2005 is DAT; s/b available in their MTO mod

I have veltro's G-55, but it has "issues", and isn't ready for prime time SF2

probable FM issues, but LOD issues as well....shadow tractor beams

probable FM issues, but LOD issues as well....shadow tractor beams

Dang. I don't know about fixing those. I can handle FMs.

Any modeler out there able to fix something like this?

only if Ed still has the MAX files. I've narrowed down the shadow issue to meshes at the nose gun troughs. One can always turn off the shadow in the main ini.

FM feels pretty good, but it need a lot of other work .. hit boxes are WAAAAAY off (mue's tool is godsend for this!! -- but something I don't know enough about to tweek), minor tweeking here and there -light properly positioned and such.

Been straightening out some skin/diecal issues since my first post...

One skin is definitely ANR (LW style, so it might even BE LW!), so had to make some new decals (new user list too, but ANR is not in the ww2 nations ini). Even made 2 smaller drop tanks (RA versions of Raven's 54 gallon P-40 tanks).

If Veltro says it's ok, I'll release it "as is", and other can go fiddle with it.

• Like 2

My god, that looks gorgeous. A model this beautiful shouldn't sit idly on the shelf. I'd be happy to work on the FM if it would help get this beauty available for everyone.

No max file   destroyed with the others...maybe I will rebuild with new learned standards

Ed

Edited by Veltro2k

in the meantime, Ed says I can re-release this one "as Is".  I'll just turn off the shadow statement.

Otherwise, it'll look like that old "planes on sticks" game (I never played it, but watched one time. looked cool!)

With their beams they look like flying puppets.... :grin:

Otherwise this WW2 italian bird is superb! :good:

Edited by Coupi

Thanks so much for releasing this Wrench! I can easily live without the shadows. I'm having loads of fun with it right now in my SF2 MTO install. Fiddling with the FM of course, but it's already giving the Mustangs fits.

The Sagittario is no longer findable at the Skunkworks.  :censored:  I thought it was there too. Perhaps some brave, kind, generous, good-looking, altruistic soul is willing to make one?

If only Blender could be made to work, I'd do this myself.

that's the Re-2005, right???

I know it should be in their MTO all inclusive, as that's the latest one I have (lod dated 2010)

that's the Re-2005, right???

I know it should be in their MTO all inclusive, as that's the latest one I have (lod dated 2010)

Yep, Re-2005 is the Sagittario. I just looked for it again in the all-inclusive Wings Over Africa (WoA) and also in all-inclusive WW2Europe for SF2. I don't see it. They have the Re-2002 Ariete, but that's it. Do you have one?

Hello guys, :hi:

I love this fighter... and,

Don't forget the beautiful WW2 cockpit pack made by Stary :good: with his generic Italian mod #2:

http://combatace.com/files/file/12014-ww2-generic-stand-in-cockpits-pack/

So,

For testing, the modified  #2 Stary WW2 "pit" ini file, :pilotfly:

I've moved several EARLY_WW2_COCKPIT_2 items... FG-55_COCKPIT modified ini file.rar

Edit: the LODviewer by mue is a very good tool!!!

Coupi

post-21538-0-33165100-1427571997_thumb.jpg

Edited by Coupi
  • Like 1

mue's lod tool makes the grade!! (using it now on something else) 

Nice job coupi! I'm going to test it on mine! (if you think its, good , why not upload it, with the cockpit ini and such? I would!! :)  )

as to the 2005, there were only 48 built. I can's see them contributing much to the war effort. Shrikehawk, if you really want it that badly, I'd request it over at the DAT site. The one I have has problems, and you know I couldn't share it anyway.

I like that Cockpit, Coupi. I'm gonna use it.

And yeah Wrench, I realize the Sagittario wasn't a major contributor to the war effort. I've always loved it, though. I think it's a gorgeous airplane. In my What-If MTO install, Italy lasted until 1945. This means the very best Italian fighters (the 5 series - G-55. C.205, Re-2005) will be battling against the very best allied fighters. So the Re-2005 would figure largely in such a scenario.  

Ok guys,

I prepare a little "ini" files modification set with a home made San Gorgio Type C reticle... I don't know if this is good!

post-21538-0-92385100-1427603744.jpg

Edited by Coupi
  • Like 1

Hi,

Uploading... :salute:

Edit:

Early works, re-doing Templates in '2048' format

post-21538-0-65170700-1427638396_thumb.jpg

post-21538-0-37291600-1427638402_thumb.jpg

Edited by Coupi