Sign in to follow this  
mississippi

Goodbye ScreenshotArt.com

That is very sad indeed.

That was sudden....anyone know the story?

No idea, no one has seen monstad since its been down, not even the top end mods that knew monstad really well were expecting this either.

lets hope something new happens or even SSA comes back up i was on their daily and a regular poster of my work shame its gone a great loss to the community

No idea, no one has seen monstad since its been down, not even the top end mods that knew monstad really well were expecting this either.

lets hope something new happens or even SSA comes back up i was on their daily and a regular poster of my work shame its gone a great loss to the community

If you have msn messenger, we've got a lot of the members and we are trying to start a new site and track down former members, if you know any please tell them to get msn messenger. my addy is bobwriv69(at)hotmail.com

~S~

Bob