I'm currently reading "By Any Means Necessary" by William E. Burrows. http://www.amazon.com/Any-Means-Necessary-Americas-Secret/dp/0374117470/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1439740058&sr=1-2&keywords=by+any+means+necessary

The book is about the surveillance operations carried out by the United States during the Cold War.  I'm wondering if there are any campaigns

or missions that anybody knows of that details this period in the Strike Fighters 2 series.

I'd also be interested in any mod that allows you to fly any aircraft during the 1950-1980 period with any airforce.

Any help vastly appreciated.

Edited by igor711
  • Like 1

Download the U-2,the SR-71 Blackbird from the A-Team Skunkworks site and an update from this site ever about the Blackbird.Using SF2V and SF2 Europe you can create missions, with the first map based on real events during the Vietnam War and with the second map about the flights over the east Europe.

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

I saw those on the A_Team Skunkworks site but it seems you are unable to download from there,

if it's the same place I'm thinking of.  Do you have a link or would you be able to send them

to me? 

Thanks for the response Ice Man

Edited by igor711

I found the U2, and have the SR-71 file from here, but I still need the LODs for the Blackbird from the Skunkworks site.

Thanks.

Edited by igor711

--- Moved to a more appropriate Forum ---

------------------------------

If you want the LOD for the Blackbird, it's only available from the DAT site. You'll need to follow their procedures and policies for obtaining it.

That's how it works ... sharing their files is NOT allowed by their rules. Anyone that does so, gets banned from their site.

which is the page to get the lods file, Sr71 please?

Edited by mveiga76

And don't forget about Raven or Jungle Jim.

This was in SEA. so not a big siege to do this.

:buba:

Edited by charlielima