Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

DCA News & Winter Sale

Header.jpg

DCS Winter Bonus Spectacular

Got a bunch of bonus DCS bonus points to use? Here is your chance! Starting 08 January at 1500 GMT time and lasting until 11 January 2016 at 0900 GMT, use your bonus points to discount most DCS module up to 50%!

Modules.jpg

Visit our e-shop for Modules at http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/ and our Campaigns at http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/campaigns/

DCS: L-39 Albatros Update

We have been making great progress on the L-39 Albatros Open Beta and we are now nearing the end of the open beta with the upcoming release of the L-39ZA version and the interactive training missions.

L-39ZA.jpg

Su-33 and MiG-29 Update for DCS World

Both the Su-33 and MiG-29 are getting some love! We are working on the Professional Flight Model (PFM) for the Su-33. This will be based on the Su-27 PFM, but will be adapted for weights, the tail hook, and its distinctive aerodynamic features. Once we complete the flight model of the Spitfire IX, we will begin work on a new flight model for the MiG-29. Speaking of the MiG-29, we are also completing work on an all-new external model!

MiG-29-3.jpg

Happy New Year!
The Eagle Dynamics Team

Edited by MigBuster
  • Like 1

That Mig-29 is looking damn good. 

Looking forward to the Su-33 PFM.

I'm glad for it, although I'm puzzled as multiple non-ED-yet-affiliated sources were quite vehement that the 33 would never get one because politics. Interesting, and good, that they were wrong.

I'm glad for it, although I'm puzzled as multiple non-ED-yet-affiliated sources were quite vehement that the 33 would never get one because politics. Interesting, and good, that they were wrong.

I think the flight sim community has more conspiracy theorists than the moon landing's are fake nut jobs. 

• Like 3