Sign in to follow this  
Atreides

President Obama plays Destiny

Calls an Italian player a silly ass spagehtti bender

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 1

One day an american president would proudly say "I am a gamer!". Is entirely possible.mood83.gif

• Like 1

I wouldn't know, our "young" my age  :blush: prime minister certainly is a gamer, a snow boarder, boxer and in much better shape than ANY AMERICAN president or for that matter any other leader out there.  

Edited by Dave
Spelling error....

For some reason when my silly butt envisioned a POTUS that's a gamer. I could see him/her walking into the war room and ask "Do we have enough minerals for that? How long will it be until that tank can level up so we can get hero out of it? Get the CIA to make sure those noobs aren't camping and if they are get them to work with Mi-6 to ban them or something. Make sure we have enough healers to cover that attack squad and tell General Duncan to hold off on using that power-up. And for the last damn time tell Admiral Stone that the proper sequence is up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, B THEN A, not A then B sheesh. And somebody make sure we have a decent supply of Mountain Dew and Hot Pockets!"

• Like 2

that'll be cool if we had a POTUS who was a gamer and disabled. yeah its a dream.. sue me :P

Falcon