I just noticed that the Viper Team's F-16 Pilot's (and other pilot's) visor sometimes bleed through the canopy glass...Anyone know why and if anyone has solve this issue? I know that it is minor, but I don't see this happening with the F-15 Pilots Jat provided me...but they do in the pilots delivered with the Viper Team F-16 Packs...

Visor goes black and seem to pop out of the canopy...

then back in...to normal...

PS. Gotta love those skins....

Edited by viper63a

the game has problems with 2 tga texture in front of each other , so nothing you can do about

i´m still puzzled why it happens with Pilot and Canopy and not between HUD and Canopy , maybe because the HUD and the Canopy are part of the same object and Pilot and Canopy are part of different objects

• Like 1

Hmm, I was wondering... Does the pilot model use .tga textures or .dds textures?

• Like 1

the one model is using dds or bmp textures for the pilot and a tga texture for the visor , the other model is a pilot without the transparent visor using a bmp visor texture

we made a lot of trails and i think both versions are around , i'm not sure which version was released with the F-16 packs

• Like 1

It seems the pilots with "Visor.tga" is doing this. The pilots Jat made for the F-15 packs don't have a "Visor.tga", the "Visors" are part of the dds or bmp...So it is a tga on tga issue. 

Thanks for the response, I have asked Jat if he could convert\create a set of F-16 pilots without using the "Visor.tga"...will see what happens. 

:) 

if you dont like the pilot on the visor bmp just repaint the visor.bmp texture with a dark green

Hey Raven,

Worked PERFECTLY!!!! I will mess around with visor image...

Now I have these excellent pilots with side stick from you and center stick from Jat! Excellent, Thank you so much!

:)