Ok out of sheer scroll laziness, and the fact that i want to get my rating up as a posting member, so i will be more respected among my fellow peers and plane shooter...downers...Ok whatever i am going someplace with this trust me. I was wondering if it's possible to fire salvos of rockets as opposed to one at a time. I've tried the bracket keys being " [ and ] " keys but nothing please help...my space bar's dying...if not for me for the space bar.

Thank you much

~Aaron :shock:

Guest Ranger332

that seems to work only on bombloads,not on rockets as of yet

It works on rockets too ranger..I set em to max and it chain-fired both launchers till they were empty..LOL..Just gotta hold down the pickle button like if you were dropping a stick of 20 bombs ccrp.

DK

ok to clear this up for me more than anyone? do i just hold "[" when im selecting a rocket number and then fire or wha? Thanks...and sorry im slow...it's hard understanding this smart talk words like...pickles and airplane...ahh!

thanks again

It works on rockets too ranger..I set em to max and it chain-fired both launchers till they were empty..LOL..Just gotta hold down the pickle button like if you were dropping a stick of 20 bombs ccrp.

DK

"set em to max" please explain .Thank you

ok to clear this up for me more than anyone? do i just hold "[" when im selecting a rocket number and then fire or wha? Thanks...and sorry im slow...it's hard understanding this smart talk words like...pickles and airplane...ahh!

thanks again  

LOL! :lol:

Use the "[" to select the maximum number. "Pickle" is the term for your bomb release trigger...in your case you say it's the Space bar. Hold down the pickle (space bar) and you should have multiple rocket launch.

lol, alright thanks everyone...and yes i agree whole heartedly with Dirty bird when he said mmmmm pickles, brilliant!

Thanks again

~aaron :shock: