because the data ini is outdated, and need to be replaced with a more recent one.

loadout ini should be checked and/or adjusted to make sure no tanks are "installed".

try this data in below (backup your original first)

the FM is still "as stock" F-104G, with all the improvements as set by the 7/13 patch level. So, some adjustments to top speed and altitude may be needed (although I did copy those sections from the original.

btw, the link posted by yubba would be useless for SF2, as the physical models (the LOD) are completely different in "how" things are attached from SF1 to SF2. 

Flys in SPF-1 I guess I could change the image file ,just did this in minutes,, extract F-104G data ,,and loadout ini files then put in NF-104A  make sure you change entrees in config ini,,  change the encoded files to ansi their every where, Fly, maybe I see if that data file works

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

Edited by yubba

Thanks another plane to the SFP-1 inventory but I must apologize it doesn't have rocket in the butt

maybe I can make it up to you

Edited by yubba