These models seem fantastic ..... but I won't buy them as I dislike (but it's only a my personal concern) what if o similar planes ....

Otherwise I'll buy ALL real existing planes we lack (and are so many ...)  you'ld realise.

So I hope to be your costumer one of these days.

:smile:

13 minutes ago, paulopanz said:

These models seem fantastic ..... but I won't buy them as I dislike (but it's only a my personal concern) what if o similar planes ....

Otherwise I'll buy ALL real existing planes we lack (and are so many ...)  you'ld realise.

So I hope to be your costumer one of these days.

:smile:

That are exactly my thoughts Paulo! ;-)

So I hope to see real Airplanes from you guys too! ;-)

Real is better than Unreal...

as stated, there's far too many Real World (tm) aircraft that need replacing or building

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By zachtan

View File F-14D Schnee (Ace Combat Zero)

What is it?
      It's a paint scheme for the F-14D Super Tomcat of the Belkan Air Force, 22nd Air Division, 4th Tactical Fighter Squadron "Schnee", from the game Ace Combat Zero.
      The Belkan Air Force 22nd Air Division, 4th TFS "Schnee" Squadron operated four F-14D Super Tomcat and one EA-6B Prowler. The Schnee pilots used their aircraft to their best in battle. Their tactics rely on confusing and surrounding their enemies. Their F-14D Super Tomcats engage at both short and long distances thanks to their BVR weaponry, while the entire unit is supported by an EA-6B Prowler (not included) which jams enemy radar.
      The Schnee Squadron was sent to the front-lines at the start of the Belkan War. Stationed at Curado Air Base, within the skilled 22nd Air Division, they inflicted considerable damage on southern independent state forces and helped the Belkan Air Forces push towards Ustio, mainly in aerial combat. In one account above Monte Rosa, Ustio on March 30th, the Schnee Squadron encountered two squadrons, believed to be from the Ustian 4th Air Division. The two squadrons were promptly destroyed. The Schnee Squadron is accredited with dozens of air-to-air kills such as this around the Belkan borders.
      Throughout the war the Schnee Squadron saw much action; despite being shot down on more than one occasion.
      It wasn't until the Schnee Squadron entered the fray in area B7R during Operation Battle Axe, that they encountered the Ustian 6th Air Division, 66th Air Force Unit 'Galm'. The battle ended with the entire Squadron being shot down in B7R.
      Which addon(s) are required?
      The Mirage Factory F-14 Tomcat Super Pack V1.32 by Caesar (Link to File)
      (You will also have to add a new nation Belka into nations.ini, instructions inside)
      Credits
      Skin and Decals : Zachtan1234
      Template : column5 (Link to Template)
      Check out my other work :
      F-16C Windhover Squadron (Ace Combat 6)
      F-15C Galm Team (Ace Combat Zero)
      F-22A Gryphus Squadron (Ace Combat X)
      F-5E Wardog Squadron (Ace Combat 5)
      F-15E Sorcerer (Ace Combat Zero)
      JAS 39 Gripen-C Indigo (Ace Combat Zero)
      F/A-18E Grun Team (Ace Combat Zero)
      YF-23A Wizard (Ace Combat Zero)
      F-22A Aggressors (Fictional)
      F-4E Mobius (Ace Combat 4)
      Eurofighter-GmbH EF-2000 "Typhoon" Rot Team (Ace Combat Zero)

Submitter zachtan Submitted 10/15/2017 Category What If Skins  
    • By zachtan

What is it?
      It's a paint scheme for the F-14D Super Tomcat of the Belkan Air Force, 22nd Air Division, 4th Tactical Fighter Squadron "Schnee", from the game Ace Combat Zero.
      The Belkan Air Force 22nd Air Division, 4th TFS "Schnee" Squadron operated four F-14D Super Tomcat and one EA-6B Prowler. The Schnee pilots used their aircraft to their best in battle. Their tactics rely on confusing and surrounding their enemies. Their F-14D Super Tomcats engage at both short and long distances thanks to their BVR weaponry, while the entire unit is supported by an EA-6B Prowler (not included) which jams enemy radar.
      The Schnee Squadron was sent to the front-lines at the start of the Belkan War. Stationed at Curado Air Base, within the skilled 22nd Air Division, they inflicted considerable damage on southern independent state forces and helped the Belkan Air Forces push towards Ustio, mainly in aerial combat. In one account above Monte Rosa, Ustio on March 30th, the Schnee Squadron encountered two squadrons, believed to be from the Ustian 4th Air Division. The two squadrons were promptly destroyed. The Schnee Squadron is accredited with dozens of air-to-air kills such as this around the Belkan borders.
      Throughout the war the Schnee Squadron saw much action; despite being shot down on more than one occasion.
      It wasn't until the Schnee Squadron entered the fray in area B7R during Operation Battle Axe, that they encountered the Ustian 6th Air Division, 66th Air Force Unit 'Galm'. The battle ended with the entire Squadron being shot down in B7R.
      Which addon(s) are required?
      The Mirage Factory F-14 Tomcat Super Pack V1.32 by Caesar (Link to File)
      (You will also have to add a new nation Belka into nations.ini, instructions inside)
      Credits
      Skin and Decals : Zachtan1234
      Template : column5 (Link to Template)
      Check out my other work :
      F-16C Windhover Squadron (Ace Combat 6)
      F-15C Galm Team (Ace Combat Zero)
      F-22A Gryphus Squadron (Ace Combat X)
      F-5E Wardog Squadron (Ace Combat 5)
      F-15E Sorcerer (Ace Combat Zero)
      JAS 39 Gripen-C Indigo (Ace Combat Zero)
      F/A-18E Grun Team (Ace Combat Zero)
      YF-23A Wizard (Ace Combat Zero)
      F-22A Aggressors (Fictional)
      F-4E Mobius (Ace Combat 4)
      Eurofighter-GmbH EF-2000 "Typhoon" Rot Team (Ace Combat Zero)

• By yakarov79

View File MiG-21 Fishbeds Over Middle East/
      MiG-21 Fishbed Skin Set for F-13/FL/PF/PFM versions used in Middle East by Egypt,Syria,Iraq.

Ive made several camo skin sets because i was bored of stock ones in Wings Over Israel. So this will bring some more colors to game. I think its around 17-18 skins. With some diferences so its not boring anymore..at least for me.
      Paints are mostly based on photos (usually poor quality).

All skins are new made by me based on comrad's great template http://combatace.com...-21-mfsm-temps/
      I repainted few things and added few new (like on F skin).
      Pack includes only skins. There is no ini files, for decals etc. So it can be easly configured for your use. Just replace old ones or just create new folder fornew paint.

Have fun
      Jarek Hereda.
      Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 06/30/2017 Category MiG-21  
    • By Spudknocker

View File Iran-Iraq War Terrain/Campaign
      Included in this package is a brand new Iran-Iraq/Western Asia Terrain with 4 campaigns.

Three of the campaigns compose the three periods of the Iran Iraq War-

1st- the initial invasion which spans from 1980 through 81- Lots of CAS and Intercept as well as strike missions.

2nd The War of the Cities and Tanker War from 1982-1987-Many interdiction anti-shipping and strike missions similar to Rolling Thunder

3rd The Battle For Al-Basrah all of 1988- Lots of CAS, anti-ship and strike missions

The 4th campaign is a semi-fictionalized Project Dark Gene/Ibex campaign from 1970-77 with USAF and IIAF units conducting recon missions against Soviet Installations and protecting Iranian borders from Iraqi Incursions. Because the terrain doesn't extend to the Soviet Border the campaign was turned 90 degrees with northern Iraq-Mosul/Tikrit acting as our stand in Soviet area.

Includes all the required aircraft and skins including Ravenclaw's Beautiful new IIAF/IRIAF F-4's and Iranian weapons and new F-4D and RF-4E skins to match from Yakarov79!

A separate install is not required and will work best if incorporated into a big everything thrown in Mod Folder.

This mod package is meant to be an addition to Operation Darius or Operation Desert Storm and NATO Fighters 5 from Eburger68. Ground Objects from Mr Burgers packages are required for example Iranian Destroyers.

Here is a link to Op Darius- http://combatace.com/topic/74627-operation-darius-final-part-1-of-4/

And Desert Storm- http://combatace.com/topic/84643-operation-desert-storm-for-sf2-redux-part-1-of-3/

Nato fighters 5- http://combatace.com/files/file/13332-nato-fighters-5-part-1-of-8/

The Aircraft included in this mod are readily available here at CA and the thank you/credits list is too large to name everyone! See the credits list for NATO Fighters 5 that should cover everyone!

A HUGE thanks to Blaze for Letting me tinker with his new Western Asia Terrain to make it Perfect for an Iran-Iraq War Campaign!

This Mod is a combination of many people's work here at CA thank you everyone who helps contribute to the Community!

I am by no means an expert but I have had a blast putting this together over the last few months if someone can add more realism to the campaigns PM me and let know! I hope everyone enjoys this!
      Submitter Spudknocker Submitted 01/29/2017 Category User Made Campaigns  
    • By Gepard

View File 100 east german MiG-21 camos for MiG-21
      Submitter Gepard Submitted 01/07/2017 Category MiG-21  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.