I added some military (ground object) ships (missile frigate, destroyers etc) to the game but they don't appear at all. Besides cargo ships I don't see anything on the sea. I use WOI. Do they appear just in a campaign ? How does their "engine" work ?

Edited by UllyB

1st  ----------------------- Is the Ship's....Generic.....or...in a Country.....? ....Availability.....?????

The Game made for us  against...u s s r...  Blue against...Red....or ...Team with 3-5 Country's against  ...3-5 Country's...!

So they need a   for example.....  ICELANDNA_NATIONS   list..

Opera Snapshot_2018-01-11_151812_combatace.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2018-01-11_154138_combatace.com.png

Edited by acesfakia

No, they are not generic, they are custom made warships (modded destroyers, frigates, etc, downloaded from this object download site) and they belongs to many nations, I saw Soviet, Australia etc, Their service years match the period I play in single player missions (1950-2050) and I put VERY_COMMON to the availability parameter.

COMMON                               =  you can see it very often.........in the Game...if is avaible  etc,

VERY_COMMON

RARE

VERY_RARE

In anti ship...mission's often the Game          take the          Cargo Ship........!!!        ( Or if you change it.....)

To see a Battle ...you make a mission...!  The Game have all ready ..mission's.......

So they will not put the new Ship's that is from a Mod.......from the 1st play......!

[Terrain]   also must be Anti ship mission....and the Nation's....

Opera Snapshot_2018-01-11_155358_combatace.com.png

I think this parameter :

[ALLOWED MISSION TYPES]    

from your ini map file is for SF2 series, not for SF1's. Can anyone confirm that are available in SF1 too ?

My question was HOW can I make them appear (all those ships) in single player missions for SF1 series.

• Like 1

Aces, don't waste your time -- you're using & showing SF2 parameters.

None of that works in SF1

Naval ships pretty much exist only as a joke in 1stGens.

• Like 1

I had that very feeling myself. So all those ships in ground object folder from SF1 series won't ever appear on the theater ? Is that what you say ?