Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

DCS World 2.5 preview video

Nice video but please note,

Only the Open Beta World 2.5 is currently out.............the main version (DCS World 1.5) will not be going to 2.5 until further testing is done.

Although the title says "free to play"...that only refers to the baseline install with free Su-25T and TF-51. The actual modules are around $15 each for low fidelity to $70 each for High fidelity (FA-18C) depending on the day you go to the site.

Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i3 at 2.8 GHz; RAM: 8 GB; Free hard disk space: 60 GB; Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 / ATI R9 280X DirectX11); requires internet activation.

Recommended system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz; RAM: 16 GB; Free hard disk space: 60 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 / ATI R9 Fury DirectX11 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation

• Like 3

At some point I will have to learn to fly in DCS...

Yea... I bought MiG-15 for my own Chrismas present... Sometimes I fly with it... great!  But even flying is such a challenge that fighting is a futile effort

After a lot of practise fighting in it wasnt so bad especially against the AI.................but hitting anything with the iron cross was a nightmare.

First time i looked into DCS.  Just started to download it. Does any body know who´s music that is? Outstanding video.

I don't but their official videos are generally done by someone with the handle Glowing AMRAAM