bonjour J'ai telecharger plusieurs mirage III mais lorsque je suis dans le jeu je n'ai ni avion ni cokpit Je crois avoir compris qu'il faut le Mod Mirage III O mais je ne sais pas ou le trouver Merci  

Welcome to the board!

I hope you will do us the honour of posting in English in the future, because that is the main board language.
Enjoy SF, and enjoy CA!

Hy I'm sorry for my french I tried for the future to speak in english I 'm new on this forum and I thank Nyghtfall for the answer  Bye

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sheriff001

View File Mirage IIIO SEA Camouflage
      Overview
      TW's Mirage IIIO DLC with a SEA camouflage scheme based on the scheme used by the Mirage 5BAs of the Belgian Air Force. I did it because I never found the European camouflage on the Mirages to be all that sensible for Australia, the SEA scheme looks like a better fit. 
      The skins are entirely generic, just the camouflage scheme, so it can fit any nation. No markings are provided, only decals are used. You must have the Mirage IIIO DLC for the RAAF decals. All the decal inis are taken straight from the Mirage IIIO DLC. 
      The skins should work for any Mirage IIIE derivative. There were some changes to panel lines and lights for the Mirage IIIO, so the texture for the nose does not precisely fit the Mirage IIIC. That said, I can make a nose texture for the M3C if asked. Simple enough. The template used was Ludo's Mirage IIIC DLC template. 
      Provided
      SEA Skins for Mirage IIIO(A), IIIO(F), and IIIO(F/A) Installation
      Copy contents of the "To Mod Folder" folder into your mod folder.  Credits
      Ludo: Templates TW: Mirage IIIO DLC, Mirage 5BA DLC Notes
      Screenshots contain weapons from ravenclaw007. Submitter Sheriff001 Submitted 04/09/2018 Category Mirage 3  
    • By Sheriff001
      Overview
      TW's Mirage IIIO DLC with a SEA camouflage scheme based on the scheme used by the Mirage 5BAs of the Belgian Air Force. I did it because I never found the European camouflage on the Mirages to be all that sensible for Australia, the SEA scheme looks like a better fit. 
      The skins are entirely generic, just the camouflage scheme, so it can fit any nation. No markings are provided, only decals are used. You must have the Mirage IIIO DLC for the RAAF decals. All the decal inis are taken straight from the Mirage IIIO DLC. 
      The skins should work for any Mirage IIIE derivative. There were some changes to panel lines and lights for the Mirage IIIO, so the texture for the nose does not precisely fit the Mirage IIIC. That said, I can make a nose texture for the M3C if asked. Simple enough. The template used was Ludo's Mirage IIIC DLC template. 
      Provided
      SEA Skins for Mirage IIIO(A), IIIO(F), and IIIO(F/A) Installation
      Copy contents of the "To Mod Folder" folder into your mod folder.  Credits
      Ludo: Templates TW: Mirage IIIO DLC, Mirage 5BA DLC Notes
      Screenshots contain weapons from ravenclaw007.
    • By MigBuster

This is one of the latest and recently released books in Osprey Publishing’s “Duel” series focusing primarily on two of the major aircraft types in the South Atlantic conflict of 1982.
      There is already quite a lot of very good information written by the people who were there on this subject, however what I really like about the Osprey series is they are short & very concise and this book brings a lot of previous information together in one place, as well as telling us a few new things.

The two main authors are:
      Doug Dildy – A retired USAF colonel and former F-15 pilot who worked with SHARs operationally and in air-to-air training during his first NATO tour of duty. Dildy lives in Albuquerque, NM.
      Pablo Calcaterra - A Canadian citizen from Argentina. He is an avid and award winning aircraft modeller, with direct access to the Argentine Air Force archives and contact with many veterans of the conflict. Calcaterra lives in London, Ontario.
      Other notable contributions to the book include from the Argentine FAA:
      Brigadier Mayor Guillermo Donadille, Brigadiers Gustavo Piuma Justo, Carlos Perona, and Comodoros Raúl Díaz, Jorge Senn and Luis Puga.

And from the British FAA SHAR Pilots:
      Cdr Nigel ‘Sharkey’ Ward, Lt Cdrs Mike ‘Soapy’ Watson and David Smith. 

The book covers in more detail:
      ·         The design and development of the Sea Harrier, Mirage IIIEA and the Dagger (Mirage V);
      ·         The exact weapons that were used by both in the conflict;
      ·         Looks at pilot training and some tactics from both sides;
      ·         A look at the overall Strategic situation of the conflict.

The main section “Combat” looks at the engagements from both points of view but also includes the other aircraft and ships involved giving a good overview of the conflict. Lastly statistics and analysis of the conflict are looked at with some of the major points highlighted.

We get a fairly balanced book from many view points, which is essential because looking at something from only a single point of view can never show us the big picture.
      Overall one of my favourites so far and recommended to anyone who wants a good overview of the sometimes-ferocious air war in the South Atlantic, because make no mistake, despite the short period the loss of life was sometimes horrific and I hope this only sheds more light on their bravery and sacrifice.

• By Peugeot205

View File Armée de l'air Mirage IIIE (REDUX)
      DASSAULT MIRAGE IIIE REDUX

For SF2

Requirements:
      ---------------------------------

DLC Mirage IIIO

Installation:

If you have the ancient add-on , delete it before installing this one.

Then, just drag everything into your MOD folder.

What's new

* New skins
      * Skins with correct colors
      * Correct Loadout
      * Other minor adjustements

Important info about the squadrons:
      --------------------------------

* 2 ème Escadre (Only air defense) Cigognes, Alsace
      * 3 ème Escadre (SEAD mainly) Champagne, Ardennes, Navarre
      * 4 ème Escadre (frappe nucléaire) Dauphiné, La Fayette
      * 13 ème Escadre (Assault conventionel) Alpes, Artois

Weapons:
      --------------------------------

Mainly this ones were used:

AIM-9B from 1965 up to 1975
      Matra Magic 1975 up to 1994

R-530 Only with the 2 ème Escadre

M-117 750 lb With all the Escadres except with the 2 ème

AN-52 Only with the 4 ème Escadre

AS-37 and AS-30 With all the late versions specially from those from the 3 ème

Phimat and Barrac/Barrax only late versions

Bibliography:
      -------------------------------

"Les Monorécteurs Dassault à Aile Delta - Tome 2 Mirage IIIE"

B.Chenel, E.Moreau et Patrick Audorin ,DTU

"Mirage III , 5,50 and derivates from 1955 to 2000"

D.Breffort, A.Jouineau ,Histoire & Collections

Credits:

New version

Texture Temp by Ludo.m54
      data.ini - Coupi and FRPignon
      decals - Ludo.m54
      Texture - Ludo.m54 and FRPignon
      3D mod - Denis Oliveira
      Cockpit and Avioncs ini - Coupi and FRPignon
      Weapons - RavenClaw_007
      Pilot and effects - Banidos Team

And special thanks to my friend Denis Oliveira.

Link to the original add-on:

http://combatace.com/files/file/14121-mirage-iiie-arm%C3%A9e-de-lair/
      Submitter FRPignon Submitted 10/21/2014 Category Mirage 3  
    • By KamilP
      Hi

In the book "Israeli Mirage and Nesher Aces" by Shlomo Aloni, I have found the information that: Throughout its 20 years of service, the Mirage III underwent just four major technical changes in IDF/AF service – theintroduction of the ‘holding switches’, replacement of the Cyrano with ballast, swapping the Atar 9B for the 9C and, finally, removal of part of the ballast at ace Kobi Richter’s request in 1977. This moved the centre of gravity backwards, cutting minimum speed from 150 to 120
      knots and increasing maximum ‘G’ from 6.5 to 7.3, thus improving sustained turn rates".

I would like to create this late modification of Mirage from 1977 for SF2 by:
      1) changing empty mass of plane;
      2) changing inertia of plane;
      3) changing center of gravity position of plane
      but I need some additional informations which I can not find:
      1) have I to change any other data in DATA.ini file to properly reproduce the changes in flight model?
      2) what is the mass of Cyrano Ibis radar/nose ballast?
      3) how much of the ballast was removed?
      4) how much has the center of gravity changed?

Please help.
      Thanks in advance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..