Sign in to follow this  

I found a KH-59 missile and I cannot transform it for SF1 and I don't know why. I noticed that the missile has an animation.  Is this the reason it's not appearing into the aircraft weapons loading list ?

If it is set as cruise missile in sf2 so will not work in sf1. You have to change weapon type to one available in sf1 

No, the weapons I tried to change were not cruise missiles. They were just simple missiles or bombs. And no trick worked. Some worked, I used only the lod and the bitmap (tweaking the just setting in weaponseditor) . But some they seems to work but when I looked to them they seem "invisible", so that it tells me that the LOD is "coded" different.

Could you help if I give you the data to have a look to some weapons ?

I read that tutorial long time ago. That's the reason I didn't give up SF1 series and I'm still here. But it doesn't help me with my problem ("invisible" weapons), and second, if the plane has JPGs into LODs , it's game over before you could start anything. Weapons LODs won't appear even if I change them into ANSI (the ini file I mean) for some weapons. Usually I use only the LODs and the bitmaps. As I said above, for some weapons work, for some it simply doesn't. In best case scenario even with tricks, they are invisible on plane's wings.

how many times do we have to say that many SF2 lods are exported in Unicode? That is invisible to SF1. Changing the format of the ini to ANSI and the jpgs to bmps won't do anything.

In other words - Some models are exported from 3dMax using sf2 exporter  -  meaning no way to use it in sf1.

Well, now Kevin, is crystal clear and I will remember that. thank you.

• Thanks 1