While creating new tiles, i discovered this....

OPD.jpg.1b7253dc9d21eacc97cedbe6f2107518.jpg

Somone got a clue, why the tile texture is only displayed half?

Thanks for any help!

Florian,

The editor uses 256 scale tiles. Anything larger gets cut in half.

Krfrge

Thanks! In german we have the saying "Ich seh den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht"... I don't see the forest for the trees.... :cool:

Florian,

Its all good. My technique to remedy this situation is use 256 ties with the TE editor then place the 512 1024 2048 tile in the actual folder

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Florian said:

Thanks! In german we have the saying "Ich seh den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht"... I don't see the forest for the trees.... :cool:

Okay, dann auf Deutsch. Der TE verkraftet nur Dateien im Format 256x256 Pixel. Für die Arbeit mit dem TE musst Du also einen Extra Ordner haben, in dem alle Tiles im Format 256x256 Pixel gespeichert sind. Für das endgültige Terrain ist es dann egal wie groß die Tiles sind.

The TE accepts only tiles in the size of 256x256 pixel. Thatswhy you must have tiles in 256x256 pixel size in the folder for working with TE. In the terrain folder you can have tiles with better resolution, or even with other format. JPG instead BMP for instance.

Thanks Gepard, i have allready understood the solution, the saying was refering to the simple solution, i have overseen. :cool: