Meteors Over Israel. SF2.

Meteors Over Israel 

Bunch of meteors for SF2. For Isreal Air Force to be more specific. 

Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure etc.) 

Install:
Copy paste specific folders into a correct destination.

Fake pilot is required to run this mod. Also, Thirdwire Meteor cockpit is required from the original game. 

Fuel tanks- not to be afraid. Overwrite or just leave it. 100 gal tank is original TW tank. You can overwrite or just simply do not copy.
175 gal tank also.
Tanks are just ini files. Mod use tanks that are part of aircraft lod.

This is a highly modified Veltro2k model uploaded on CA somewhere in 2016 by paulopanz.
Some time ago few guys decided (because they have a chance to do so) to rework this pretty aircraft. So, first of all, thank you Veltro2k.

Although.

There is just very few original parts of an old model. Most of it was remodeled. Added bits here and there.
We changed mapping and we made new skins...and a lot of new stuff. You will see.

That is part of a story...
I took chance on modding this aircraft more and created some other versions.
In this pack, you will find a few models available.

F.8
FR.9
NF.13
T.7
T.7.5

Skins covering all units from IAF service.
All skins are in 4096x4096 format. You can easily resize to needed resolution.  better to downsize than rescale to higher res.

In case someone will have some plans around FR.9 version - this is a specific model with added cameras via decals because only two Israeli FR.9 were recon capable. 
I have FR.9 with glass nose also..to be uploaded...

Credits.
Veltro2k  - the original model
Me -  model rework and some other mambo jumbo like skins decals, hangars
 76.IAP-Blackbird - also T model re-working.
Charles - original FM from original T.7 upload. 

Seat - all credits o creator - unfortunately I don't remember who made this seat.
Pilots - I have no idea / don't remember who did it. All credit to him/her.  - one of my favorites figures in a game - I've added this to correspond with the data file.

Weapons
RP-3 rockets from Ravenclaw.

And yes the pack is huge.

Hope I did screw something here....

Have fun
Report bugs.

Expect the unexpected

Jarek Hereda

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

• Thanks 3

Stunnig work. All the models are perfect, flawless and must needed. Hope you continue the saga with the Brits and other countries. Congrats to those involved!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wilches said:

Hope you continue the saga with the Brits and other countries.

Hope others will continue the saga so I can focus on other stuff.

• Like 1

I will go for RAF FR.9....

Btw great work Jarek! 👍

Edited by Soulfreak
  • Like 1

small updates uploaded. Old users - patch. New users - full 3 part download.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By yakarov79

View File Meteors. - Kongelige Danske Flyvevåbnet
      Royal Danish Air Force Meteors. 

This mod is not to compete with the previous Meteor mods that I was part of. It is just my, different approach.
      Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure, etc.) 
      Install:
      Copy and paste specific folders into the correct destination.
      A fake pilot is required to run this mod. Also, the Thirdwire Meteor cockpit is required from the original game. 
      Fuel tanks- not to be afraid. Overwrite or just leave it. 100 gal tank is the original TW tank. You can overwrite or just simply do not copy.
      175 gal tank also.
      Tanks are just ini files. The mod uses tanks that are part of aircraft lod.
      Yes, again Meteors. 
      But I made this revamp to fix what I wanted to fix for some time already in old models..plus a few new things.
      In the game under a prefix .KDF. * you will find Meteor F.4, F.8, NF.11, and TT20 that served in the Royal Danish Air Force.
      * Kongelige Danske Flyvevåbnet

TT.20 target tug works the same way as one in the RAF Meteors pack. 
      I fixed data files a little - collision points and hitboxes..as the previous ones were quite weird. But I believe that the flight model could be improved for this aircraft. But this is not my cup of tea nor coffee. 
      All skins are in 4096x4096 format. You can easily resize as needed. Now all Meteors are using the same common color standard. Skins represent all squadrons that operationally used Meteors. 
      Decals represent historically correct serial numbers assigned to aircraft during their service in the Danish Air Force.

Under no circumstances do not use any part of it with older Meteors done by me and published here in CA.
      These new ones have some differences in mapping. Some things were changed, some mapping issues and small thingies. So please do not mess up things. 

Credits.
      Veltro2k  - the original old model of t7 
      Yours truly  -  model rework, mambo jumbo like skins, decals, research...

No animal was harmed during the creation of this mod.
      Only Italian coffee was used, mod may contain cookie crumbs and nuts.
      Seat - all credits to the creator - unfortunately I don't remember who made this seat. I guess the skin was painted by Kulbit.
      Pilots - RAF pilot by Geezer another one I have no idea / don't remember who did it. All credit to him/her. 
      Weapons.
      All should have those RP-3 rockets in their installs but I am adding them anyways as those are the only ones that work with this aircraft lod.
      This model is designed/checked only to work with Ravenclaw's RP-3 rockets - so there might be some strange positioning in other (stock) rockets.

Have fun.
      Report bugs. *
      Expect the unexpected.
      Live long and prosper.
      Jarek Hereda
      THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE.
      UNDER THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

* report BIG bugs...If I misspelled something or forgot to add a sound file...for dog's sake try to fix it.  Not like this mod is using some ancient or extraterrestrial files..
      Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 12/25/2023 Category Meteor  
    • By yakarov79
      Royal Danish Air Force Meteors. 

This mod is not to compete with the previous Meteor mods that I was part of. It is just my, different approach.
      Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure, etc.) 
      Install:
      Copy and paste specific folders into the correct destination.
      A fake pilot is required to run this mod. Also, the Thirdwire Meteor cockpit is required from the original game. 
      Fuel tanks- not to be afraid. Overwrite or just leave it. 100 gal tank is the original TW tank. You can overwrite or just simply do not copy.
      175 gal tank also.
      Tanks are just ini files. The mod uses tanks that are part of aircraft lod.
      Yes, again Meteors. 
      But I made this revamp to fix what I wanted to fix for some time already in old models..plus a few new things.
      In the game under a prefix .KDF. * you will find Meteor F.4, F.8, NF.11, and TT20 that served in the Royal Danish Air Force.
      * Kongelige Danske Flyvevåbnet

TT.20 target tug works the same way as one in the RAF Meteors pack. 
      I fixed data files a little - collision points and hitboxes..as the previous ones were quite weird. But I believe that the flight model could be improved for this aircraft. But this is not my cup of tea nor coffee. 
      All skins are in 4096x4096 format. You can easily resize as needed. Now all Meteors are using the same common color standard. Skins represent all squadrons that operationally used Meteors. 
      Decals represent historically correct serial numbers assigned to aircraft during their service in the Danish Air Force.

Under no circumstances do not use any part of it with older Meteors done by me and published here in CA.
      These new ones have some differences in mapping. Some things were changed, some mapping issues and small thingies. So please do not mess up things. 

Credits.
      Veltro2k  - the original old model of t7 
      Yours truly  -  model rework, mambo jumbo like skins, decals, research...

No animal was harmed during the creation of this mod.
      Only Italian coffee was used, mod may contain cookie crumbs and nuts.
      Seat - all credits to the creator - unfortunately I don't remember who made this seat. I guess the skin was painted by Kulbit.
      Pilots - RAF pilot by Geezer another one I have no idea / don't remember who did it. All credit to him/her. 
      Weapons.
      All should have those RP-3 rockets in their installs but I am adding them anyways as those are the only ones that work with this aircraft lod.
      This model is designed/checked only to work with Ravenclaw's RP-3 rockets - so there might be some strange positioning in other (stock) rockets.

Have fun.
      Report bugs. *
      Expect the unexpected.
      Live long and prosper.
      Jarek Hereda
      UNDER THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

* report BIG bugs...If I misspelled something or forgot to add a sound file...for dog's sake try to fix it.  Not like this mod is using some ancient or extraterrestrial files..
    • By yakarov79
      Meteors Over Israel 
      Bunch of meteors for SF2. For Isreal Air Force to be more specific. 
      Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure etc.) 
      Install:
      Copy paste specific folders into a correct destination.
      Fake pilot is required to run this mod. Also, Thirdwire Meteor cockpit is required from the original game. 
      Fuel tanks- not to be afraid. Overwrite or just leave it. 100 gal tank is original TW tank. You can overwrite or just simply do not copy.
      175 gal tank also.
      Tanks are just ini files. Mod use tanks that are part of aircraft lod.
      This is a highly modified Veltro2k model uploaded on CA somewhere in 2016 by paulopanz.
      Some time ago few guys decided (because they have a chance to do so) to rework this pretty aircraft. So, first of all, thank you Veltro2k.
      Although.
      There is just very few original parts of an old model. Most of it was remodeled. Added bits here and there.
      We changed mapping and we made new skins...and a lot of new stuff. You will see.
      That is part of a story...
      I took chance on modding this aircraft more and created some other versions.
      In this pack, you will find a few models available.
      F.8
      FR.9
      NF.13
      T.7
      T.7.5
      Skins covering all units from IAF service.
      All skins are in 4096x4096 format. You can easily resize to needed resolution.  better to downsize than rescale to higher res.
      In case someone will have some plans around FR.9 version - this is a specific model with added cameras via decals because only two Israeli FR.9 were recon capable. 
      I have FR.9 with glass nose also..to be uploaded...
      Credits.
      Veltro2k  - the original model
      Me -  model rework and some other mambo jumbo like skins decals, hangars
       76.IAP-Blackbird - also T model re-working.
      Charles - original FM from original T.7 upload. 
      Seat - all credits o creator - unfortunately I don't remember who made this seat.
      Pilots - I have no idea / don't remember who did it. All credit to him/her.  - one of my favorites figures in a game - I've added this to correspond with the data file.
      Weapons

And yes the pack is huge.
      Hope I did screw something here....
      Have fun
      Report bugs.
      Expect the unexpected
      Jarek Hereda
      IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..