Sign in to follow this  

BBC Skin for Su-35S(by frtn)

yeah yeah here I am again, so u can find 35s here.

I made a skin based on Russia air force version after watch many videos for reference.

I think it just close to reality, hope u guys like.

Now here is a recommand step:

[Squadron445]
Name=22nd RGT
DisplayName=22nd Regiment,11st Army,BBC
Nation=Soviet

add these words to your SQUADRONLIST.INI

Then enjoy your flight~

P.S. I provide a data.ini ,change some data about engine to make them close to AL-41F1(117A),and some FM changes. Just for option.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Eagle114th
      Hello everyone,

After spending several days learning and creating new texture for more aircraft.  It appears that if I add higher resolution of texture to any existing SF2 plane, the plane appears all black.  In order to fix it, I had to lower the resolution to the aircraft default, to make it appear in-game.

For example, I made new camo for MiG-15Bis, I saved the camo as 2048 while MiG-15Bis originally have texture at 512 x 512.  Unless I save it as 512 x 512, it will appear all black in-game.  I do not want to reduce the quality of texture, hence staying with 2048 x 2048.

I tried this solution by deleting texture sets in MiG-15Bis.ini, then run SPF2 again.  Still show MiG-15Bis being all black.

Does anyone know the solution to this problem? 

As always, thank you for the advice and supports.

UPDATE: I did some testing.  If I reduce texture from 2048 x 2048 to 1024 x 1024, texture will show up in-game.  However, if I want to go HD mode (2048 x 2048 or higher), it will show up as all black in-game.  I am still troubleshooting through this, so I can finally get HD texture show up in-game.
    • By Eugene2

View File Early skin for stock Fokker D.VII
      Early skin for stock Fokker D.VII.
      I tried to add some "photorealistic" textures for more impressive image of this aircraft.

Eugene
      Submitter Eugene2 Submitted 05/07/2021 Category Fokker Skins  
    • By Eugene2
      Early skin for stock Fokker D.VII.
      I tried to add some "photorealistic" textures for more impressive image of this aircraft.

Eugene
    • By Eugene2

View File Basic skin for Nieuport 12
      Skin for excellent Nieuport 12 by Stephen1918.
      I removed wing cockardes and rudder's tricolor from "Decals.ini" because they were integrated in my skin.
      Add to Nieuport12.ini:
      [TextureSetXXX]
      Name=N12_PhR
      Nation=France
      Squadron=
      Specular=0.60000
      Glossiness=0.600000
      Reflection=0.600000
      Eugene
      Submitter Eugene2 Submitted 05/03/2021 Category Nieuport Skins  
    • By Eugene2
      Skin for excellent Nieuport 12 by Stephen1918.
      I removed wing cockardes and rudder's tricolor from "Decals.ini" because they were integrated in my skin.
      Add to Nieuport12.ini:
      [TextureSetXXX]
      Name=N12_PhR
      Nation=France
      Squadron=
      Specular=0.60000
      Glossiness=0.600000
      Reflection=0.600000
      Eugene

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..