I think that project one has to have the SR-71 Black bird. Mainly because that was the high light of 1960's-1970's aircraft. I am thinking about doing it so hopfully I will have the time. :x :?:

Definately a worthy project. Good luck! :)

Not a lot of weapons delivery options (well, none), but if it's what you want to fly around in by all means go for it. :)

Now a B-58 Hustler on the other hand...that would be cool. Blow stuff up AND go really fast. :lol:

I don't know if the SR-71 is sucj a good idea, it'll take half the map to make a turn

What ya gonna do with a Blackbird? Take pics from 80,000ft of everyone else shooting eachother?

This would be kinda cool (the plane) but pretty useless

On another note, I still want a Tomcat!!!

Maybe I need to learn how to do this 3-d stuff

I don't know if the SR-71 is sucj a good idea, it'll take half the map to make a turn

LOL! Kinda like the Navy and its carriers...takes half the Pacific just to stop the darn thing... :lol: