Sign in to follow this  
jack33

airplanes in campaign

Dear colleagues, can we do something to be able to fly different planes within the same campaign? And in different bases ?, and thus be able to use the best plane depending on the evolution of the campaign

One campaign is made for one type of plane. During the campaign it can happen that you switch to a new plane. This is scrippted. You cant force the game to allow the switch as you want.

2 hours ago, Gepard said:

One campaign is made for one type of plane. During the campaign it can happen that you switch to a new plane. This is scrippted. You cant force the game to allow the switch as you want.

That I have already verified in the more than 10 years that I have been using the simulator, my question was if there was a possibility modifying some parameters, more difficult things have been done by the magnificent moders

Fly as a mercenary :) You will be able to buy planes and have the choice at your liking unless you crash it then you have to buy back...

why dont you just edit compigne ini file& you can change everything you want. or i am somthing missing?

[USAFUnit001]
UnitName=7th TFS 'Bunyaps'                 <-------------------------------------------
ForceID=1
UnitID=1
StartDate=10/26/1962
DescFile=woe1Start.txt
StartText=woe1Start1.txt
AircraftType=F-105D                               <-------------------------------------------

11 hours ago, bazillius said:

why dont you just edit compigne ini file& you can change everything you want. or i am somthing missing?

[USAFUnit001]
UnitName=7th TFS 'Bunyaps'                 <-------------------------------------------
ForceID=1
UnitID=1
StartDate=10/26/1962
DescFile=woe1Start.txt
StartText=woe1Start1.txt
AircraftType=F-105D                               <-------------------------------------------

Is that possible during a campaign in progress? I'm going to test it