Sign in to follow this  
RustyKurnass

Korean carrier info...

Hi gents,

I need a info about parked aircraft on carrier in the SF2 Korea mod.

In the first Campaign,500625 North Korea Invades, I replaced for the Royal Navy the 807 Sq and SeaFury with the 800 Sq and amariani Seafire 47 for a more historical correctness.

Now, when play with the Seafire, I haven't any planes parked on the deck,not Seafires or Fireflys; instead,when play any othe RN Campaigns,there are almost always one of the types parked if not both.

Is a very minor issue , just eye-candy, but I'll ask if there is something I can do to rectify it.

I changed only the planes,squadron and skin lines in the  500625 North Korea Invades.ini and 500625 North Korea Invades_Data.ini

Thanks in advance

No folding wings on those, iirc. So, any set parking slots for deck will be far too small. 

Just eye candy ... i wouldn't sweat it

Thanks Wrench, for some reason I've suspected that this can be one possibility,but as a noob that don't know enough how the game "think" I preferred ask the community!

• Like 1

Actually, you can have other Seafires on Triumph's deck. Just go into the Seafire 47's data file and make this little redaction:

CarrierBased=TRUE
;CarrierParkSpan=11.15
CarrierParkSpan=7.05
CarrierParkAnimationID=-1

By setting CarrierParkSpan from 11.15 to 7.05 your Seafire will have company on the flight deck. Do not go any lower, or you'll have Seafires parked on the wires (an obvious landing hazard!)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slant6 said:

Actually, you can have other Seafires on Triumph's deck. Just go into the Seafire 47's data file and make this little redaction:

CarrierBased=TRUE
;CarrierParkSpan=11.15
CarrierParkSpan=7.05
CarrierParkAnimationID=-1

By setting CarrierParkSpan from 11.15 to 7.05 your Seafire will have company on the flight deck. Do not go any lower, or you'll have Seafires parked on the wires (an obvious landing hazard!)

Keep in mind that since wings don't fold they will overlap if parked close to each other.

• Like 1