Open Club  ·  12 members

Sign in to follow this  
MarkEAW

Any new EAWPRO minor updates for DL?

Hey VBH,

Any new EAWPRO archive available for me to post?

I forget how long the last update was, but its been awhile.
I've since added new feature descriptions to the FXEXE Patch Help Document that are not in the last EAWPRO eaw.exe available for DL.

So basically I'm looking for a any minor update to post, doesn't matter how small....just wondering...NP otherwise of course.

BTW: (Around 1,000 DLs from 7-15-2019; That's just the EAWPRO, doesn't include the 700 or so of the previous FXEXE archives posted before).

Hi Mark,

I'll see if I can still add something to your version, the one I'm using is not ready for release. It'll take some time though as I have to isolate these changes and copy them in.

VBH

oh yeah, I remember you telling me something like this before.

If its too difficult to isolate the finished changes from the current working changes, don't worry about it I guess.

I was just hoping to post some updates, that's all.

Hey Mark,

not all is that difficult but some stuff is, however the main problem now is to find the energy to do it. I had a bit of energy to change the current pilotmap to what I've shown previously with the Suez map and uploaded it to my FTP. The .ZIP can be extracted into the latest EAWPRO version while allowing older files to be overwritten. Sorry it took so long, hope those remaining will find it a usefull upgrade. The files are available here:

http://rabartel.home.xs4all.nl/PILOTMAPv3.0.zip

VBH

Thanks man. I'll add it to the download and replace the file.

Hope you get better. Take care!

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Dear Friends,

As 2022 draws to a close, we are completing our work on bringing the AI objects to the Normandy project that we previously promised. The first one is the Fighter Direction Tender. FDT are radar surveillance and control ships. They were actively used during the Normandy Landing in 1944 to coordinate the actions of Allied aviation and provide radar cover for the landing zones. We created three ships, FDT-13, FDT-216, FDT-217, based on the LST class dock landing ships, which bore the same hull numbers before modernization. Their modernization was carried out on the shipyards of the west coast of Scotland, away from the active enemy forces. During the modernization, various radio communication, electronic interception, and radar antenna equipment were installed on the upper decks of the ships, including two powerful Type 15 GCI and Type 11 radars. These ships played a prominent role in the events of D-Day.

The second AI object is a German eight-wheeled armored car Sd.Kfz. 234/2 Puma. This “slash-two” modification was the second by numbers among all the Pumas produced during the war: 101 out of 478 vehicles. This modification took part in the events of 1944, which the Battle for Normandy project tells about. It is a variant armed with the 50mm KwK-39 cannon (similar to the one used on later modifications of the Pz.Kpfw. III tanks), located, unlike later modifications with a 75mm cannon, in a fully enclosed and armored rotating turret. The car is notable for quite good frontal armor of the hull and turret (up to 30mm), as well as its unique chassis, which is worth mentioning by itself. The chassis is built based on an independent levered suspension of all 8 wheels and their coupled wheel springing. All the wheels of the Puma are driving and steerable. All this together, as well as a 12-cylinder V-shaped diesel engine Tatra 103 with a 210 horsepower capacity, provided very good cross-country ability, maneuverability, and speed.

The third is a lighter American armored car, M8 Greyhound. This three-axle all-wheel drive vehicle, unlike the Puma, had a classic chassis design with 3 leading solid beams and a front steering axle, less body armor (up to 19mm in the front), and lighter armament, the 37mm M6 cannon placed in an open-top turret. An important quality of the vehicle for infantry units was the additional heavy .50 cal Browning machine gun mounted on the rear of the turret. Possessing more modest characteristics and a less revolutionary design, however, the Greyhound was a third lighter than the Puma and obviously easier to manufacture. In the conditions of the Second World War, this was largely a determining factor. Moreover, the Greyhound turned out to be a rather successful armored car that was used in various conflicts for a great many years after the 1945.

• By KJakker
        Here are all the list of all of the changes made in each update from the Bugs, Fixed and Requested Features List thread by Killerfish Games linked below. I included the most resent Version 1.09b Beta from 12 Dec 2017 at the end of this list.
      Bugs, Fixed and Requested Features List

• By KJakker

View File SF2:NA US Stock Ships Data File Mod/Update
      This is a US counterpart my previously uploaded Soviet ship updates.

This pack has updated data files for the stock Third Wire SF2:NA United States Navy surface combatants and amphibious ships.

/------------------------------------------------------------------

The changes are primarily centered around adjustments to the Elevation and Train of the guns with regard to both the Maximum and Minimum position and rate of movement.

A number of other adjustments have also been made related to gunners and guns.

The "Alt1" variant of the data files uses stock guns.

The "Alt2" version is set to use alternate guns which should improve the effectiveness of the guns in the AA and CIWS role.

The alternate Guns have been included.

This file has been tested in SF2:NA.

1.1 includes some minor adjustments that I missed including in the original release.
      Submitter KJakker Submitted 01/29/2014 Category Other  
    • By KJakker
      This is a US counterpart my previously uploaded Soviet ship updates.

This pack has updated data files for the stock Third Wire SF2:NA United States Navy surface combatants and amphibious ships.

The changes are primarily centered around adjustments to the Elevation and Train of the guns with regard to both the Maximum and Minimum position and rate of movement.

A number of other adjustments have also been made related to gunners and guns.

The "Alt1" variant of the data files uses stock guns.

The "Alt2" version is set to use alternate guns which should improve the effectiveness of the guns in the AA and CIWS role.

The alternate Guns have been included.

This file has been tested in SF2:NA.

1.1 includes some minor adjustments that I missed including in the original release.
    • By Phasers
      In every case where I install this awesome jet the canopy stays open during flight when viewed from the external cameras. I went in my F-23A located in my case here, C:\Program Files (x86)\Wings Over Europe\Objects\Aircraft\F-23A. I opened the F-23A DATA.ini file with notepad and located the Canopy settings. I don't write software or anything like that but I noticed both the Deploy and Retract values were the same set at 10.0. I changed the RetractValue to 11.0. It worked. If you have the same problem try this fix.

[Canopy]
      SystemType=HIGHLIFT_DEVICE
      DeploymentMethod=AUTOMATIC_SPEED
      Setting[1].Angle=45.0
      Setting[1].DeployValue=10.0
      Setting[1].RetractValue=11.0
      MaxDeflection=45.0
      MinDeflection=0.0
      ControlRate=1.0
      ModelNodeName=Canopy_Frame
      AnimationID=8

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..