FW-190A6

FW 190A6, this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with 1 historical skin and a clean one so you can fly with the nation you like, the new pilot of the luftwaffe (there are 2 lods, one with glasses and one not, the pilot with glasses is worn by default).
Hope you enjoy it, more info in the readme file.

Sorry my English is bad

TORNO

• Thanks 2

If you follow the thread of the FW 190 / Ta 152, tell about the changes and the new texture map, already in the FW-190A3 (I think I don't fly it) there are these differences, soon A8 and A8R2, the short nose series it is sawed with the FW190F.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By torno
      FW 190A6, this is my final version of this device that includes all the experimental effects never seen in this simulator, this pack contains the plane with 1 historical skin and a clean one so you can fly with the nation you like, the new pilot of the luftwaffe (there are 2 lods, one with glasses and one not, the pilot with glasses is worn by default).
      Hope you enjoy it, more info in the readme file.
      Sorry my English is bad
      TORNO

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..