Polovski

BH&H 2 Screenshots and Movies Thread

For the Germans maybe? Sopwith at least, had them in 1917, maybe earlier? You had to take it with you when you crashed your plane or you'd wished you never made it back! :lol:

Posted (edited)

:biggrin: ... 

On german side the Albatros series was the middle point of the fighter planes for a long time and the Alb has no clock. But on english / french side there are also aeroplanes without. So I have written  in the wish-list a clock in the HUD to simulate the clock on the sleeve of the pilot.

Greetings

Edited by Becker02

05.03.18: We have to patrol enemy line sector FF8217, south-west from St. Quentin. I hope for spring, but it's cold and snow fell overnight. 

At the end we have had no contacts, no casualties.

Shot05-25-24-22-23-04.jpg

Shot05-25-24-22-23-25.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hallo @Rick,

at first I was a bit sceptical, when I saw the grey aeroplane the first time. But meanwhile I like it together with the colours from Jasta 8.

Edited by Becker02

Posted (edited)

I was injured again and 3 weeks in hospital. During this time our material procurement has reclaimed the "Alb DVa uprated" for school and training. So after my return at the end of march I decided to fly the "Alb DVa" now, just like my best pilots. All other fly furthermore the "Pfalz DIII". We are at the airfield Bohain now, only a few miles west from our last airfield Wassigny at the town Le Cateau, Flandern.

Jasta 8, 29.03.18.

Shot05-30-24-01.jpg

Shot05-30-24-02.jpg

Shot05-30-24-03.jpg

Shot05-30-24-04.jpg

Shot05-30-24-05.jpg

Shot05-30-24-06.jpg

Shot05-30-24-07.jpg

Shot05-30-24-08.jpg

Shot05-30-24-09.jpg

Shot05-30-24-10.jpg

Edited by Becker02