Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

WOFF BHaH II Features discussion

There's an interesting little Feature that OBD snuck into BHaH II.   

#77 - WOFF / OBD Theater now extends to the whole of the mapped region, as opposed to just the WW1 campaign region - for possible future expansions.

Well, now.  Isn't that a fun little tidbit.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hellshade said:

There's an interesting little Feature that OBD snuck into BHaH II.   

#77 - WOFF / OBD Theater now extends to the whole of the mapped region, as opposed to just the WW1 campaign region - for possible future expansions.

Well, now.  Isn't that a fun little tidbit.  

Missed that, great find mate. (Italian,Italian Italian please)    :frantic::biggrin:

Another very interesting little Feature tidbit.

Feature #78 - Player Airfield is now instantiated as a unique field and now has the ability in the future to have unique buildings as well as construction activity from time to time.

So it's not all the airfields, just the players, which presumably the Feature moves with the player when their squadron relocates to a new airfield.   I wonder what kind of buildings and construction activity OBD has in mind for this for the future.   It's clearly laying the groundwork for something fun and interesting. 

Very excited to see this when it releases, I hope there will at some point , be some new Aircraft types, as mentioned above , for the Italian, Russian, Belgian, and Austro Hungarian. areas of operations. A Hanriot would be nice to see, as would an expansion of the Flying school scenarios, with maybe some Maurice Shorthorn and Longhorns, in fact some 1914 types would be nice to see, so the air war can start from 1914, rather than 1915. I know not a lot happened in 1914, however, it would be nice to have a pilot who started in '14 and see if you can get him ALL the way through the war.

!!! It is out now !! - just purchased mine. 
Downloading now :biggrin:

Thank you, thank you, thank you..........................

.............for having a Quick Combat option.......

I never understood why that was not available in WOFFBHH1. The campaigns are great but, yes, sometimes I just want to jump in a plane and go fly.

Having a blast so far..... Well done!