This is probably getting ahead of things, but, is the present JSGME going to have to be updated before it will work for BH&H II as Mods become available or will the present installer work?

Jerbear (alias "Worry Wart")

Edited by jerhear

It works fine as is. Already been running and testing mods in BH&H II with it - no worries.

Which mods work ok Red ?

Not sure if Multimod is of any use, but if someone should use multimod, i would strongly recommend to not use this thing where you can set the firing distance since that would break and distort the balance when the they are firing at you. Also the visuals, distance of visible tracers etc. would break. Regarding the other stuff I don't know.

Cheers

I just want the logbook mod and the bombsight to be working, as those are the 2 most useful from before, most of the other mods are not really needed in BH & H as it is for the most part there already.

1 hour ago, trotski00 said:

Which mods work ok Red ?

I don't have an extensive list - just been benchmarking differences between stock and the GPU tuners by VonS and Panama Red in BH&H II (and yes they work). I do know that VonS's FM's are incompatible (scrape point issues (sound related)) - but as to everything else, idk.

As I said just would rather like the logbook editor and the bombsight mod. I am not surprised about the FM's at all as the flight models on a lot of the aircraft were adjusted for this new iteration. I just hope that OBD will add the glaringly obvious missing aeroplanes, Albatros 2 seaters and the likes of the Gunbus and the Morane Bullet ( Roland Garros did develop the deflector after all in a Morane)

16 hours ago, trotski00 said:

As I said just would rather like the logbook editor and the bombsight mod.

I would really appreciate a functional logbook editor as well.