Sign in to follow this  
busdriver

BH&H2 Pilot Log editor beta

Oooh ya dancer !! 

Thanks for posting Busdriver, Triple J..the guys done some brilliant work with UE/PE. I know he,s busy working on his 2nd job as a website programmer. I hope he finds time soon to enjoy BH&H II :drinks:

Edited by Adger
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Adger said:

Thanks for posting Busdriver, Triple J..the guys done some brilliant work with UE/PE. I know he,s busy working on his 2nd job as a website programmer. I hope he finds time soon to enjoy BH&H II :drinks:

You're quite right, our friend Jara is tremendously talented. I love this utility. 

• Like 1

Totaly agree mate, its a belter..Can't wait to tinker again with his Mission editor another top utility.

Thanks busdriver, working without problem here.

5 hours ago, TROOPER117 said:

What does it actually do?

It does what it says, an out of the sim Logbook, to check your pilot stats, kills, etc.

7 hours ago, TROOPER117 said:

What does it actually do?

Well, for me it allows me to edit the mission or claim narrative. For example, instead of the generic mission description of  Patrol Behind Friendly Lines, I changed to read something more descriptive. And I edited the narrative to describe in a bit more detail. 

607f24a80444b_BHH2logoutput.thumb.jpg.65bc158672e22183ed7d2a8f1979f224.jpg

• Like 1