guys i havea mirage 5f i can only carry 2 X2 aim 9p missile i wanna know is there a way using any weapons editor or utillities i can increase loadout capacity im facing this chronic problem anyone who helps me i will be grateful

you can't. that's all it can carry

With notepad you can edit data.ini of aircraft so it can carry anything...but International Kosher Party is not approving that behaviour.

Edited by yakarov79
  • Haha 1

what he said.

you can ini edit for a hundred missiles hanging off the plane. but they wont sit right, may affect flight performance (because the weight of them is still represented), and most of us strive for more realism in the mod, so most questions like that are not met kindly or at all.

SF2 is sim lite. it has limits to what you can carry and do unlike an arcade game (it aint Ace Combat). but you dont need to attend undergraduate pilot training just to turn the engines on either (it aint DCS).

if you really want to add more, go into the knowledge base (SF1 and 2) and learn the old ways

• Like 2

Considering the Mirage 5 is an attack bird, two missiles are all you need. If you desire more missiles, fly a fighter.  The primary concern of anyone hauling bombs is to get the ordnance on the target then getting out of the area as quickly as possible.

Come on...this could be boring. No dogfight? At least 4 irons, 2 A/G missiles, 2 AR missiles and at least 4 IR missiles. And 2 gunpods... Hollywood style, freestyle.

• Haha 2

yes, and doing ACTUAL research on the Real World (tm) aircraft ... well, we all know that's impossible

52 minutes ago, Wrench said:

yes, and doing ACTUAL research on the Real World (tm) aircraft ... well, we all know that's impossible

Well, i'll admit some gamey things i have done but nothing totally arcade style. Mainly shrikes on EA-6As, HARMS on EF-111s, 9Ls on F-111s (Not for dogfighting, for dealing with Mig23s from head on), rocket pods/WP bomb loaded P-2s, all SARH  loadout for the F-102....That's pretty much as far i really gotten with doing something a little extra.