Sign in to follow this  
Gepard

Is there a way to have multiple carriers in one group?

Is there a way to get two or more carriers in one battle group?

If yes, i perhaps should start thinking about a rework of my old Midway terrain from 2008.

2 hours ago, Gepard said:

Is there a way to get two or more carriers in one battle group?

Not possible in game generated missions, AFAIK. You can edit missions with TW's mission editor and force two carriers in the same battle group (the same can be probably forced in campaigns), but the game's default behavior is that a battle group contains only one carrier.

I don't want to discourage your plans of reworking your previous Midway, but there's a new one made from scratch and with high-res textures, rather complete for a release: https://combatace.com/gallery/album/1264-midway-north-pacific/

However, yours is still a better fit for WW2. The one linked above is adapt for the Cold War and contemporary era, Midway's Sand Island changed much after WW2.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 2

Maybe change the WarshipClass to another type you can add more carriers, but not support plane operations??

• Like 1

When using the YAP carriers I usually edit the mission in order to have two carriers, one in launch config, and the other with landing config, in order not to have problems landing. So I think it works If you plan something like this.