Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

German Super Hornets

German Super Hornets

Well at one point this was not going to be a What If plane set but since Germany decided to go with the F-35 in real life I decided to submit this as a What If due to the hard work put forth by crisisloaner and me. Initial  work was done by crisisloaner with some editing and tweaks by me to make it available for download.

- Pilots is from a mod unknown (but I suspect a Tornado mod)

- Some decals are from guruu's Tornado mod and added for use on the Supers.

- All weapons needed to run this mod are included. Other weapons are from the various weapon packs that you can get from this site and you should be able to run this without requiring the Super Hornet pack to play.

- Included is a German version of the EA-18G and features JaboG 32 as a unit. Included is one F/A-18F squadron, AG51 "Immelman", and also included is a Marineflieger version with two squadrons included. Any inaccuracies, questions should be directed here:

• Thanks 1

Uploaded a new version with the new ECM values that I worked out. Essentially these Supers have what's coming up in the next update for the Super Hornet Pack.