Sign in to follow this  
CrazyhorseB34

Gunner HEAT PC!

Thanks. Its DEMO version as i know is it? I played this demo a year ago. does something changed? The game is not ready but its the best battletank sim game. In fiture. Or it is ready?

I hope that you turn this into a full game review.

I have been a supporter for about a year now and I am looking forward to the finished product. The fact that Steel Beasts is the only modern tank sim available these days is depressing. It is overpriced, overblown and nothing I want to get involved with. 

I am planning to renew my support and stick with the project until complete. Supporters do get a more full featured demo and the updates have been coming out at a nice pace.

Edited by DoctorQuest
  • Like 1

So I was supposed too do a complete game review 18 months ago? Ha! :biggrin:.  As the resident Tank Master Gunner for Combat Ace, I recommend it. 

I played Steel Beasts from inception. I actually played the supposed training version. SB is too weird and way over priced. 

GHPC is, in my opinion, more fun than IL-2 Tank Crew and Steel Armor: Blaze of War.  I enjoy all of them. 

If you played M-1 Tank Platoon 2, back in the day, you will really like this. 

GHPC is a realistic sim light game that right now is only set in "Fulda Gap 1985."  That's it. For now...

It is only single mission and campaign now. But these missions are not easy.  They are designed too be stressful. 

If you play with the equipment on the range. You will completely understand why we won ODS. 

Be advised. This game is still in progress. But the DEVS update every month. 

Available on Steam.

It has a rather bad ass soundtrack as well. 

I recommend at minimum checking it out. 

Don't take this with a grain of salt. Take this with a lump of depleted uranium! :good:

My only complaint is Steam distribution. That's just a personal opinion and is not a reflection on the quality of the game in any way.

Steel Beasts really needed some competition as well IMHO. I have been waiting for years for a Steel Beasts "non-pro". GHPC really fits that bill.

And I STILL play M-1 Tank Platoon 2!!

• Like 1