MigBuster

Falcon BMS 4.37 released with VR

Outstanding! What a fabulous endeavor for an air combat sim from back in the day! Well done!🫡👍

Impressive, the Falcon BMS team is making this old flight simulator into today's stander. :ok:

On 12/31/2022 at 1:40 PM, GKABS said:

Impressive .... today's stander. :ok:

Have you installed already?  I downloaded it today and tried to install and it writes Falcon 4.0 isn't installed inst aborted. I have original CD but i havent CD\DVD Drive. So I showed the original CD to the installation file, but he says no. Instal it :biggrin:. Yeah-yeah, someone will say that this game is on GOG. And I can unscrew the computer cover and fasten the old CD drive with wires, but I'm just too lazy. I play Falcon BMS 4.32 which i installed at times when MicroProse Falcon 4.0 was in abandoned status. This is interestind that BMS 4.37 doesnt see this instalation. My version is with every possible theaters, custom tunnings, custom cockpits and missions so I wouldnt deleting all this if the updated game is not worth it. But from the other cide it is interesting how far the game gone from my version. Looks like i will wait till they reconvert old Theaters to not to fly over  long-suffering Korea only. Which Theaters are builded in?

• Like 1

No not yet, I will soon. 

A great work that just keeps getting better. Thank you very much Benchmark Sims. For all of the effort that you have put in to this project.

Edited by Cyberspy